Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawler gets louder pops than almost every active wrestler, he is one of the most over personalities in the WWE. Yet, all of you yap and complain about him needing to get fired and WWE being dumb for keeping him on. Who do you think Vince is gonna listen to? The mainstream crowds, or the 10%'ers? Lawler is here to stay, and I couldn't be happier. His impartiality between baby faces and heels, combined with his unmatched energy and charisma, makes him extremely entertaining.

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
He's a fucking commentator, not John Cena. Have a little perspective, keeping him serves no benefit.

LOL at "impartiality". This is the same guy who said Christian "whined" about losing to Randy Orton in a match where his foot was under the bottom rope and he legitimately did not lose the match, but when it happened to John Cena, he cried foul. You must be trolling on that one. Lawler is more biased than Michael Cole.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Why the hell does the crowd even chant his name? I don't necessarily agree with the OP but his title holds true, he IS more over than 95% of the roster which is pretty sad.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Lawler gets louder pops than almost every active wrestler, he is one of the most over personalities in the WWE. Yet, all of you yap and complain about him needing to get fired and WWE being dumb for keeping him on. Who do you think Vince is gonna listen to? The mainstream crowds, or the 10%'ers? Lawler is here to stay, and I couldn't be happier. His impartiality between baby faces and heels, combined with his unmatched energy and charisma, makes him extremely entertaining.
fpalm
Sure, the crowd likes him. But his old ass needs to stay out of the ring. His boring commentary is just brutal sometimes.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Vince McMahon only listens to the mainstream audience when it suits him. Matt Striker was getting some loud cheers on NXT recently, yet he was cut from the commentary booth. It's funny because Striker has more knowledge about the holds and manuevers than Jerry "stupid" Lawler ever had.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts