Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He said it was a handicap match before it was announced, as Punk walked to the ring..

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
But he's popular.
Wait, no.

But he's such a good commentator!
Wait, no.

But he loves his job!
Wait, no.

But he's a decent guy irl!
Wait...

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
But he's popular.
Wait, no.

But he's such a good commentator!
Wait, no.

But he loves his job!
Wait, no.

But he's a decent guy irl!
Wait...
That promo is legendary.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
They announced that it was a handicap match earlier in the show. They just never told us who Lord Tensai was teaming with.

Reactions: Jinn DMZ

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
King might have botched "FIRE HIM!"
Punk sandbags, ruins the return of Heyman and "OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT".

It was already stated to be a 2VS1.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
They announced that it was a handicap match earlier in the show. They just never told us who Lord Tensai was teaming with.
Really? I missed that. When-abouts was it first announced?

When Ace came out behind Punk, he announced it like it was a surprise, and Punk acted like he was surprised.

I know King stated after Ace's announcement that he had heard it was going to be a handicap earlier, but I thought he was covering his botch.

I just finished watching the show maybe a couple of hours ago, though I did skip past some of the early parts of matches (to the juicy bits) so maybe there was some commentary about it I missed.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Good catch I guess I noticed he said it but to me didn;t think it was a botch b/c in my mind I already figured it was going ot be a handicap match

·
Registered
138 Posts
He's better than Booker at least
But omg those Miz jokes were just fucking terrible, I mean 1 was enough

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I didn't even notice it at all. Lol...Wut da hayell????

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lucky for me, I tend to completely ignore what that useless sack of shit has to say.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
The Handicap match was already announced, they just didn't announce who Tensai's partner would be. It wasn't a botch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts