Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Post McMahon Era
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerry Lawler recently stated during an interview with the Fighting Spirit Magazine that he thinks Jim Ross will return to WWE television in some capacity at some point in the future. "He's too good not to utilize," said Lawler about his long-term broadcast partner, Jim Ross.

Lawler also commented on the reasons Vince McMahon has sidelined JR: "A lot of people don't realize what the situation is with him," Lawler said. "He had a couple — I guess three now — real serious bouts of Bell's Palsy, which is very similar in effects to a stroke. They don't really know, but they think the attacks are brought on by stress. Nobody takes their job more seriously than good old JR.

"The reason Vince (McMahon) has kept him off TV all this time is because he's concerned with his health. He's worried that if he puts him back out there regularly, he'll have another Bell's Palsy attack."

I hope that Good old JR comes back to call WrrestleMania, & then is called back to announce for RAW. I can't stand Cole anymore.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
the end bit was just to build his feud with Cole i guess .

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
the end bit was just to build his feud with Cole i guess .
Errr, that end bit wasn't part of the actual article, that was the OP's opinion, lol

and I actually don't hope JR comes back. His health is much more important. To be honest a lot of factors play into Bell's Palsy and I think JR should seriously think about getting in shape and whatnot. I know he sells his BBQ sauce commerically but maybe he should lay off it, lol.

JR should probably commentate for Wrestlemania, but that's all I want him to do. That's all I can ask for.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Errr, that end bit wasn't part of the actual article, that was the OP's opinion, lol

and I actually don't hope JR comes back. His health is much more important. To be honest a lot of factors play into Bell's Palsy and I think JR should seriously think about getting in shape and whatnot. I know he sells his BBQ sauce commerically but maybe he should lay off it, lol.

JR should probably commentate for Wrestlemania, but that's all I want him to do. That's all I can ask for.
quote tags are needed lol .

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
It's nice to hear that Vince has put JR's health above everything else. JR's health has plagued him for years and he's been nothing but the ultimate professional. I'd hate to hear about him suffering again.

Though if Cole/??? faces Lawler/??? (or both are somehow involved in a match) then it would indeed make the most sense for JR to commentate the match, or whatever else is left of the PPV. It would be totally random to have them face off and then get back in the booth like normal.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It's nice to hear that Vince has put JR's health above everything else. JR's health has plagued him for years and he's been nothing but the ultimate professional. I'd hate to hear about him suffering again.

Though if Cole/??? faces Lawler/??? (or both are somehow involved in a match) then it would indeed make the most sense for JR to commentate the match, or whatever else is left of the PPV. It would be totally random to have them face off and then get back in the booth like normal.
JR should call PPV s that way he can manage his work without over doing it and risking his health King and either Cole Mathews Booker or Striker can call Raw .
r

1 - 6 of 6 Posts