Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After them showing that video of Cena speaking about his injury/recovery and then Lawler at the end of it ..Good lord, jesus fucking christ I almost barfed. Like holy fuck WWE can you seriously try harder to make us like Cena?

Discuss if any of you felt the same during this. I was like holy shit let's just call it a night.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Re: Jerry Lawler about CENA tonight: ''That is an amazing human being right there''

Lawler was being especially facey tonight. I mean during the Ryback match where the crowd were clearly chanting stuff because they weren't into the match King disguised it as "they're trying to distract Ryback". Remember the Sheamus/Ziggler incident last year? :p This is to be expected.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Re: Jerry Lawler about CENA tonight: ''That is an amazing human being right there''

That video package inspired me to donate to a food shelter and help the poor. He just recovered from a life threatening injury and hasn't wrestled in 12 months. What an amazing guy

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Registered
4,703 Posts

lol welcome back to having Cena on your TV.

It'll only get worse each week. You guys think it'll be different but it's kind of like that feeling after youve broken up with a crazy significant other and then you wind up talking to them again after a couple months. You think things would have changed or something would give and things would be different but you get swerved and realize it's just the same old shit.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

No way, Cena's a changed man. He's going to put over so many people and be in an upper midcard role like HBK in the 2000s. And will have a new gimmick and improved mic skills.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts

No way, Cena's a changed man. He's going to put over so many people and be in an upper midcard role like HBK in the 2000s. And will have a new gimmick and improved mic skills.
I hope this is right. There is a light of hope this time at least.

·
Registered
252 Posts

After them showing that video of Cena speaking about his injury/recovery and then Lawler at the end of it ..Good lord, jesus fucking christ I almost barfed. Like holy fuck WWE can you seriously try harder to make us like Cena?

Discuss if any of you felt the same during this. I was like holy shit let's just call it a night.
What's not to like? Sorry the guy had to be rushed back because of the shittiness of the current roster. You don't think he wanted a nice break? But no. Vince was probably on the phone two weeks after surgery begging him to come back. Cena is an amazing physical specimen and what you see with him is what you get.

Boring wrestler? Sure. Stale character? Yeah. Amazing human being? Unless he has some dead hookers somewhere, I'd say he is.

You on the other hand sound like a fat virgin.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts

Well he is pretty amazing. Look how long people like Christian & Mark Henry have been out with their injuries.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts

Well, its crazy how fast Cena recovered and he's not rushed, he's cleared to compete...

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts

WWE2k14 also is the best game ever and has the greatest graphics according to Jerry.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts

The dude couldn't even sell surgery. lol

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

Well, its crazy how fast Cena recovered and he's not rushed, he's cleared to compete...

The dude couldn't even sell surgery. lol
lol.

Man I heard a plane fell on Cena's house once while he was sleeping. . .

Then he kicked out after the one count

Reactions: ABK and adprokid

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

Cena does appear to have a ridiculous body that is adverse to normal injuries. I lot of guys in the NFL would love to be that lucky. It is amazing how much they continue to push him even thought he's been the top dog in the company for over 8 years.

·
Banned
483 Posts

lol.

Man I heard a plane fell on Cena's house once while he was sleeping. . .

Then he kicked out after the one count
I heard that he once slapped a man so hard that that man traveled to space and met Jesus.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts

What's not to like? Sorry the guy had to be rushed back because of the shittiness of the current roster. You don't think he wanted a nice break? But no. Vince was probably on the phone two weeks after surgery begging him to come back. Cena is an amazing physical specimen and what you see with him is what you get.

Boring wrestler? Sure. Stale character? Yeah. Amazing human being? Unless he has some dead hookers somewhere, I'd say he is.

You on the other hand sound like a fat virgin.
I don't have any dead hookers anywhere, add me to the amazing human being club then.

Nice idiotic remark in the end though fpalm so many tough guys on the internet.

·
Banned
859 Posts

would you have said the same thing if it was said for punk or bryan or any of your favs???????

1 - 20 of 112 Posts