Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this article on WWE.com that says Jericho might leave if he loses at OTL.It also mentions that Fozzy has a tour and studio work this summer and Jericho would find something to do if he leaves....

So it's just another a trolling attempt from Jericho and he's not completely leaving? He might miss some shows for his band work but won't leave permanently?

·
Banned
882 Posts
Well he's gonna leave eventually and certainly before the end of summer, so very likely it's true. If not, then June/July at the latest is my guess.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
He said he'll only miss two shows in June and his contract has been extended until August, I heard. So I expect some trolling again.

·
Banned
882 Posts
If he does stay to Summerslam, he should face Sheamus. Could give the fella a great match on the way out.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^This.He should help put Sheamus over.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
how will he put shameus over? shameus has been squashing everybody since 2011. How will a win over jobber jericho help him? no offense to jericho but they obviously ruined his return. i am the last one interested in a jericho/shameus feud. shameus should fucking drop the belt!!

·
Banned
882 Posts
how will he put shameus over? shameus has been squashing everybody since 2011. How will a win over jobber jericho help him? no offense to jericho but they obviously ruined his return. i am the last one interested in a jericho/shameus feud. shameus should fucking drop the belt!!
By doing exactly what Bryan did, giving Sheamus a great match and making him look like a million bucks in the ring. And he hasn't squashed everybody, all the main guys except for Bryan have yet to be squashed by him.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Fozzy has a tour, but no studio work going, as they're about to wrap up the album. Jericho's been doing the studio work while still on the road.

I'd expect him to leave for a bit to do the tours though.

·
Banned
882 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts