Wrestling Forum banner

jericho

1992 Views 20 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  mordeaci
from his twitter

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Been writing lyrics over the last few months for the new Fozzy record. Got some REALLY cool stuff! Bunch of diff subjects and another epic!

so, he could be going straight into making his new fozzy album.. doesnt bode well for him returning anytime soon.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats standard. if a guy is going to return normally they wont just blow it by having them reveal that they are coming back. but this solidifys it for me.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
He seems happy with what he is doing right now, so yeah i guess Orton/Jericho won't happen at WM this year then.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
He seems happy with what he is doing right now, so yeah i guess Orton/Jericho won't happen at WM this year then.
Yeah...it's a shame, I was looking forward to the prospect of that happening. Oh well, props to Chris for enjoying his time away from the ring. His book is coming out in a few weeks, which he is obviously very focused on at this time and it sounds like he has some new exciting Fozzy stuff going on. He will be back when he is ready, and you know that that will be when his heart is fully into making his come back which will be epic. So until the 3rd coming of Y2J, I'll sit patiently.

...just don't make it too long Chris. :p

· Registered
5,143 Posts
jericho is taking a smart route ... with the way he's going he'll be 48 years old and still putting top notch matches.

look at edge, he never took a break unless it was due to injury and now at 36 he's broken down(been since he was 34)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.