Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from his twitter

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Been writing lyrics over the last few months for the new Fozzy record. Got some REALLY cool stuff! Bunch of diff subjects and another epic!

so, he could be going straight into making his new fozzy album.. doesnt bode well for him returning anytime soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
he has also been heavily rumoured today to be playing Download Festival in the UK in JUne, which im guessing will also lead to some other european festival appearances.

He wont be back anytime soon

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
He's already said he isn't coming back soon.

*sigh* Lol

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats standard. if a guy is going to return normally they wont just blow it by having them reveal that they are coming back. but this solidifys it for me.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He seems happy with what he is doing right now, so yeah i guess Orton/Jericho won't happen at WM this year then.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
He's obviously enjoying his time away from wrestling. All he has to look forward to when he goes back is being jobbed out, so I'm guessing one more run and a wrestlemania retirement match, and that'll be him.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
He seems happy with what he is doing right now, so yeah i guess Orton/Jericho won't happen at WM this year then.
Yeah...it's a shame, I was looking forward to the prospect of that happening. Oh well, props to Chris for enjoying his time away from the ring. His book is coming out in a few weeks, which he is obviously very focused on at this time and it sounds like he has some new exciting Fozzy stuff going on. He will be back when he is ready, and you know that that will be when his heart is fully into making his come back which will be epic. So until the 3rd coming of Y2J, I'll sit patiently.

...just don't make it too long Chris. :p

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
jericho is taking a smart route ... with the way he's going he'll be 48 years old and still putting top notch matches.

look at edge, he never took a break unless it was due to injury and now at 36 he's broken down(been since he was 34)

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I don't think Jericho is returning to the WWE any time soon. Not only is he focused on Fozzy, but his television show Downfall is supposed to be picked up for at least one more season.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I do miss him being on Raw, but he doesn't owe us anything at the moment.
He played every angles WWE asked him to do before he left.
A true professional.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
He won't return for probably another 6 months so he can fully recover from past injuries, keep on wrestling for a longer time period and work on other things outside wrestling.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Wonder if he works out while away from the ring?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts