Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you will probably not be happy and still wanna know, if TNA could perhaps try to get Jericho now that he even is on the Alumni site of WWE. I mean, yes he is somehow bound to the big 'E, but maybe they could just try it. I don't know, I don't really want WWE guys in TNA, but he is such a draw, maybe it could be good. Getting rid of RVD and Hardy, bringin in Chris Jericho... Utopian, but still *lol* I mean it would good to have him there, it is better than perhaps RVD.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
No fucking way, you have to be delirious to belive that.

First of all, his contract ended with WWE, he'll most likely sign a new one

Second, if he is indeed finished with WWE, which he is not, He'll have a lot of things to bounce on like Fozzy and some TV host role or something

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No fucking way, you have to be delirious to belive that.

First of all, his contract ended with WWE, he'll most likely sign a new one

Second, if he is indeed finished with WWE, which he is not, He'll have a lot of things to bounce on like Fozzy and some TV host role or something
I don't believe it, I am just sayin it could be nice to see him there!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Talking about his fanbase which is big... Not talking about Cena fan kids to accept that.
Just because most people here love riding his cock doesn't mean he's a big draw in real life. Heck, even Jeff Hardy, the guy you wanted to get rid of, is a bigger draw than him.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did OP just say Jericho was a bigger draw than Hardy?

Jeff Hardy? The guy who was the second biggest draw in pro wrestling in 2009?

Yeah, okay.
I didn't say he Jericho is bigger, but he has a fanbase and I want to say, that I PERSONALLY never understood why Hardy is such a big thing. He has good moves, but he is NOT the only one.

·
Registered
343 Posts
There's a 0% chance Jericho would go to TNA..

There are multiple reasons why, but the easiest reason is because Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To make it maybe clearer, I didn't say Jericho is bigger than Hogan or Hardy, but his name is big enuff... He has a fan base, a big one... Not talkin about PPL who think, wrestling is real and boo him of course. :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why would TNA get rid of their top 2 draws for a guy that doesn't draw?
Now that is funny... PPL sayin TNA is overwhelmed with WWE Alumnis, they should scram, but if you say get rid of RVD, he suddenly is a big one again and TNA needs him.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Just GTFO with Jericho, Heyman, Batista, The Rock, Lance Storm, Keller's Take, Indy, Zorro, Predator etc. threads already!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.