Great Wrestler
Great Heel
Great Face
Great Mic Skills
Great Look (back in the day)
Great Music
Funny
Never been injured

Can you think of any other wrestlers who fit this bill? I could probably only count them on one hand.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
He was fantastic, but he was never a major draw so he has that holding him back. Other examples of 'perfect wrestlers' in my opinion are Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Harley Race and Eddie Guerrero.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Oh good, another Jericho cocksucking thread.

In all honesty, the IWC loves Jericho because he was the "perfect wrestler." But to the casual fans, he was just another guy that sometimes was in the main event but spent most of his career in the midcard.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
To be honest, Eddie never really had the 'look' to be able to carry an entire company on his back, much less an entire generation.

Neither could Jericho.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh good, another Jericho cocksucking thread.

In all honesty, the IWC loves Jericho because he was the "perfect wrestler." But to the casual fans, he was just another guy that sometimes was in the main event but spent most of his career in the midcard.
correct me if Im wrong but you ARE the IWC dickhead

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
correct me if Im wrong but you ARE the IWC dickhead
Hmmm... I've never heard that before. Must be new. I always thought that would be someone like Perro or Pyro or something. I'm honored.

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Nobody's perfect. But jericho ticks most of the boxes.

As others have said I don't think he's ever really been a huge draw, and on the odd occasion I have found his athletic in ring work a little bit sloppy if compared to a Bret Hart or Shawn.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I love Jericho. When I was a kid I marked for him all the time. As I got older I came to appreciate him just like most people on here have. But I do not think he is God's gift to wrestling like most seem to do and I'll never be able to place him on the same pedestal as everybody else. He's great there's no doubt about it. But he's not that great. As for being 'the perfect wrestler' I think I'd have to go with none other than Austin for that. Jericho's glaring weakness is that he never drew shit meanwhile Austin is everything that Jericho is and arguably the biggest draw of all time.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Heaven forbid we appreciate somebody.
I have no problem with appreciating Jericho. I love Jericho as much as everyone else. I just think it's kind of laughable that no one on here EVER speaks ill of him, except for the trolls, but let's be honest they're barely smart enough to use a computer anyway. All I'm saying is all threads about Y2J seem a bit biased to me because it's 100% pro-Jericho. Everyone on here is a Jerichoholic. Didn't he win some poll for the greatest wrestler in the world or something over the summer?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
probably one of the closest things to it

1 - 20 of 89 Posts