Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,729 Posts
Lol, a “joke.” It doesn’t make it any less shameless.
Shameless? :LOL: Are there any barrels you have yet to scrape the bottom of? Holy :poop: Woody! It's shameless when WWE does this as well then. You sir, are shameless.

I guess you and a few others have never watched any other live TV show then?! Literally every live show (as well as pre-recorded) that has an audience, will take commercial breaks and going in to, or coming out of said commercials, the audience is always "instructed" to clap in applause. SNL, The Voice, Dr. Phil, any awards show, any daytime talk-show, any late-night talk-show, etc.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
This is nothing new for a live event

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,674 Posts
Yeah, that was hilarious. And Excalibur even referenced it by saying "the Inter Circle is really popular". I figured the joke would go over some people's heads and they'd complain on the internet, but that was pretty funny.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lol, a “joke.” It doesn’t make it any less shameless.
It’s not shameless... buddy. They are
Faces now, you get that you can joke with the crowd right? In fact something like that is exactly what someone like jericho would do to pop the crowd.

sometimes I am astonished how ignorant the Members on here are to the little things that get faces over and heels heat.

·
Registered
12,032 Posts
I didn't have a problem with it, I thought it was funny and the crowd sings along to Jericho's theme anyways regardless. He was on point in that promo, I absolutely loved it.

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
Faces now, you get that you can joke with the crowd right? In fact something like that is exactly what someone like jericho would do to pop the crowd.

sometimes I am astonished how ignorant the Members on here are to the little things that get faces over and heels heat.
Jericho already did that type of stuff before the pandemic, it would be stupid for them to wait in the middle of the ring until the end of the commercial.

·
Registered
33 Posts
haha the stream I watched had this in it. I understand that they do that kind of shit at live events but I hope it wasn't actually on TV.
Nah, there was actually a slight mix-up it seems. Inner Circle came out, Jericho started talking and it just abruptly cut to commercial, which I'm guessing they told him like 5 seconds later, and so he had to immediately cut to stalling for time mode.

There was also some weird stuff on TSN where a couple times it was randomly cutting in like half second clips of him talking from another point in the promo. I'm guessing he was so fired up he blew past the cursing limit TSN had set for them so they tried to bleep him.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Rhetro said:

You're responding to a guy who would blame AEW if there was an earthquake in Jacksonville. Anything he can pounce on, he's on it, no matter how trivial or petty.

FITE TV often doesn't cut away to the breaks and there's been a lot of playing up the fans and unscripted promos to keep them entertained during the break.

Of all the things to complain about, and there was plenty last night, there's literally ZERO wrong with what Jericho did. It's not like the guy isn't over and needs heat, he just wanted a riled up crowd for when it came back on the air... and succeeded.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts