Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate that I'm a mark because I know Jericho trolls the IWC, but he posted on his Twitter and Instagram.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I don't know why Vince want him at RAW while he can be anything on NXT

·
Registered
11,534 Posts
I hope Jericho is just trying to help the guy get paid or used by WWE or something. His EC3 name only had value in TNA because he was kayfabe related to the owner and could do the whole nepotism angle. He needed a new name/gimmick when he went back to WWE. I guess it could make more sense in AEW if they actually played off of TNA and Dixie - especially if Khan was open to the self deprecation to play off "Jacksonville Dixie". Hell even bring Dixie in for a promo or something. EC3 could be the Richard Holliday of the AEW version of The Dynasty.

I think I might have talked myself into him being brought in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hope Jericho told him to ride out the year like The Revival and we will have a spot for you in AEW when that time comes. I really don’t think his character can be saved in WWE. Vince doesn’t like it and he’s been buried beyond repair. I’m sure everyone will say don’t take another WWE retread but his character was made in TNA/Impact not WWE and he’s a good heel .

·
Registered
97 Posts
EC3 really isn't that good & is way too similar to MJF that he would seriously need to change his character if he did get to AEW

·
Premium Member
12,437 Posts
Is he? They usually only gave out 3 year deal back then. He joined WWE in January 2018. That would still mean he had like a year left on his deal. Unless he signed only two year deal for some reason.
Even if he's not, he'll soon be as Vince will be happy to shell out 750k/year contract to keep him in 'E
And booker t would say “take it” the dumb cunt

1 - 20 of 82 Posts