Wrestling Forum banner

Jericho returns tommorow! 3-18!!!

2211 Views 17 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  coopieroLCFC
@IAmJericho
Happy to say that I'll be making my triumphant return to the WWE tomorrow night....

Moments ago!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
I'm sure that means something other than what you're thinking about. He's not on the SmackDown spoilers so he's not coming back on tv tomorrow.

Even if he were to come back, there's almost nothing he could do for WrestleMania at this point. I'd LOVE it if Jericho returned AT WrestleMania to help CM Punk beat Orton, which would make sense with Orton punting Jericho, but I don't see that happening either.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Obviously he's trolling, I bet WWE will air a short promo on how Jericho is on that dancing show you guys have in the US, to which he'll claim it's his "return".

· Banned
685 Posts
I'm sure that means something other than what you're thinking about. He's not on the SmackDown spoilers so he's not coming back on tv tomorrow.

Even if he were to come back, there's almost nothing he could do for WrestleMania at this point. I'd LOVE it if Jericho returned AT WrestleMania to help CM Punk beat Orton, which would make sense with Orton punting Jericho, but I don't see that happening either.
I thought this after the Husky Harris punt. I too would love for Jericho to help CM Punk win against Randy Orton, but wouldn't that make CM Punk look a little weak?

· Registered
797 Posts
I thought this after the Husky Harris punt. I too would love for Jericho to help CM Punk win against Randy Orton, but wouldn't that make CM Punk look a little weak?
I do think the WWE would care how bad punk looks if hes against orton, but that jericho concept is great as long as the match is good and since the nexus wont be there its quite a realistic angle they could take

· Registered
101 Posts
Not necessarily it could be played up as everyone who has been punted by Orton banding together to pay him back, especially if it happened after the match.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
As long as he wins, I don't care if he looks like the worst wrestler on the planet in the process. Same thing with Miz going over Cena and Alberto going over Edge. I just don't care as long as it happens. Most heels don't look strong anyway.

A win at WM will put CM Punk over the top no matter how he looks. Quite frankly, he looks weak already with how he was relying on Nexus to be in his corner at WM.

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
No more so than he already does...

That's heels in wrestling for ya.

· Registered
67 Posts
He won't come back in person obviously. Y2J is trolling a lot of the time, effing with fans.
They will either tease his involvement with "Dancing with the Stars", or they will present him as a former WrestleMania opponent of Triple H and have him talk about the match (which he lost). The last idea is very unlikely though.

· Banned
149 Posts
Heels in wrestling aren\'t supposed to look stronger than the babyface. That\'s the point. If they won all the time, they\'ll start to lose their heat and get start getting a babyface reaction.

Sure, they need to win, but they have to cheat, they have to screw people over, they have to mischevious etc. Winning straight up clean for a heel doesn\'t really do him any good.

· Registered
243 Posts
Jericho is like, known for this sort of trolling AND the spoilers are out which he is no part of. Plus is it really a 'return', he's been gone like 3 months or whatever (not exact but, point is, not long).

I would love it if he came and helped Punk beat Orton, it does sorta make Punk look like a bitch but lets be honest, Punk getting a win over Orton at all is something. Orton and Cena DONT JOB so i expect Punk to lose clean anyways.

The fantasy booker/childhood mark in my mind would Love a Punk/Jericho alliance designed to take out Orton. I doubt it though, I doubt all of this. I think Jerichos out for a long long time.

· Registered
67 Posts
Mike Johnson from PWInsider just reported:
Chris Jericho announced he would make his "long awaited return to WWE tomorrow" on his Twitter account.

In asking around, I was told Jericho was interviewed for a feature on the Undertaker vs. Triple H match at Wrestlemania, so that's probably what he means.
Hey, I was actually right with my theory! Wohoo!

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I don't care as long as Punk wins. Almost all heels have had other heels help in a lot of their matches, its part of being a heel.

And we all know that no one can beat Super Randy without help, unless of course its Super Cena..... :lmao

· Registered
2,362 Posts
It could also be that he is going to be featured in the current "list this" countdown on the WWE website. Jericho vs someone could well be in the list they have going on.

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,268 Posts
I don't care as long as Punk wins. Almost all heels have had other heels help in a lot of their matches, its part of being a heel.

And we all know that no one can beat Super Randy without help, unless of course its Super Cena..... :lmao
except for my man swagger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.