Wrestling Forum banner

Jericho/Reigns and Jericho/Heyman from Raw

781 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Reptilian
Thought maybe Roman might have said something about seeing Jericho for the first time since SummerSlam about making the blind tag which led to them losing the tag match against Wyatts at Summerslam, and Jericho flipping off Ambrose.

How can anyone seriously believe Jericho when he said to Heyman what if it came down to him and Lesnar and what if Jericho were to throw Lesnar out. Like that would happen and it's not even believable. How can Jericho seriously consider himself as one of the favorites in Royal Rumble with all the jobbing he does to put over young talent.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
617 Posts
Thought maybe Roman might have said something about seeing Jericho for the first time since SummerSlam about making the blind tag which led to them losing the tag match against Wyatts at Summerslam, and Jericho flipping off Ambrose.

How can anyone seriously believe Jericho when he said to Heyman what if it came down to him and Lesnar and what if Jericho were to throw Lesnar out. Like that would happen and it's not even believable. How can Jericho seriously consider himself as one of the favorites in Royal Rumble with all the jobbing he does to put over young talent.
What's he supposed to say? "I won't win Rumble there's no chance!" ?

· Registered
10,205 Posts

It was Night of Champions where Jericho teamed with Reigns and Ambrose.

When Jericho said the highlight reel would have the three frontrunners to win the Rumble, I wondered who the other person was and when I realized he meant himself, I got really really sad.

· Registered
5,770 Posts
Jericho and Heyman are both corporate shills, nothing more.

Two of the greatest talkers in the industry reduced to nothing more than pandering / begging / whoring.

Heyman is a worse corporate whore than Jericho, but Jericho is the more cringeworthy of the two. Heyman's shilling is it least mildly entertaining, even if the veil of his repetitive act has worn completely thin. But Jericho's act has worn out long ago, just like his light-bright jackets.

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
Jericho was miles better in this segment than he was in the opening of the show at least. He was being much more natural.

And you're asking a lot for them to be referencing something that happened a HUGE 4 months ago, i mean come on, give the writers a chance, why should continuity matter? :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.