Wrestling Forum banner

Jericho on DWTS

2354 Views 24 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Domingo123
Chris Jericho was just announced as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

I for one am excited for this as for some reason this show seems to be a good thing for certain celebrities. I hope he does better than he did on his last reality competition and with him being a lil more well known with his game show maybe he won't get eliminated in the first round. I know I'm gonna be pulling for him.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
There's always one guy that makes me want to watch this show. Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, and now Chris Jericho? Fuck yes.

· Zombo
12,624 Posts
I love the way Jericho goes about his business. Hogan and The Rock forged a path onto the movie scene for wrestlers. Jericho, with his gameshow gig and now this, is breaking his way onto mainstream network television, which will only raise more awareness / curiosity for the wrestling scene. Dude's got the charisma to entertain the audience. Hopefully he's got the footwork too!

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
So this is what he left us for lol? Well, I guess we'll see if Jericho has dancing chops.
What does that even mean?

Wrestlers are not indebted to us for their entire lives. They owe us nothing. If they want to add years on to their lives by doing something other than wrestling then kudos to them.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
I know i will sound like a fangirl (even if I am supposed to be a guy), but Jericho :

- should be a WWE creative/ booker
- must be admitted handsome and sexy
- had very nice promos
- is an awesome wrestler
- sings quite well
- oozes charisma
- knows how to dance
- comes from Canada and that matters

· Registered
140 Posts
surely he'll be good at this, he has spent the last 2 decades performing rehearsed routines for a crowd, how different can dwts be?

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
I'm completely chill but let's be honest, what you said has been said countless times on here and they were completely serious.
Well I'm not one of those people who believes that wrestlers have to be loyal to WWE all their lives. If Jericho wants to go dance or do his band or whatever then let him. I'm disappointed he isn't here but I'm not going to hate on him for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.