Wrestling Forum banner

Jericho is 90 percent ready to return to wwe

1976 Views 22 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Rated Y2J
In an interview with FanHouse.com, Chris Jericho said that he may be returning to the ring soon.

I consider it always because it’s not like it was in 2005 where I was sick of wrestling. Sick of it is maybe a harsh word. Disenchanted, I guess, is a better word. I wasn’t disenchanted when I left in September. It was just my contract was up. That was it. And there were other things just waiting to come through. Even if I was coming back, I always would have taken those four months, three months off to do the Fozzy tours. Then other things have kind of popped up to delay my return. I mean, there’s a deal on the table, a deal on the table that’s 90-percent done. There’s a couple of minor things that we had to hammer out. It would just be a matter of what other stuff is going on and how that stuff is going.

(Source: fanhouse.com)

http://titantrononline.tumblr.com/post/3057439667

Hopefully in time for mania?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I really hope so, I miss his swagger to the ring, I miss being called a tapeworm, I miss seeing someones head nearly being taken off with the Codebreaker, I miss that quiff he has, I miss Jericho.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
"PLEASE-COME-BACK! PLEASE-COME-BACK! PLEASE-COME-BACK!"

Ahem.

Please, Chris. Wrestlemania needs you, at the very least. And I'm going to be there, too, Sheik, cheering for Jericho and Del Rio along with ya. :)

Reactions: Sheik

· Registered
7,766 Posts
Don't know what he'll do if he returns in time for WM.

also i agree with Wrex, don't come back as a face.
three weeks into his return in 2007 and i was already sick and tire of em.

· Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The two of yall that are going to Mania are lucky lol

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Me. Want. Title. Match.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.