Votes: 7 13.7%
  • someone else should go to smackdown as a top face

Votes: 9 17.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to here what you guys think about this, but would it be a good idea if jericho was drafted to smackdown and made the top face kind of like edge last year this could help take some negative heat off of sheamus and allow d bry and orton to go to raw and wade, cody rhodes and possibly ziggler to shine as upper card heels and get some experience off Y2J.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jericho only works as a clownish face( i.e. the Ayatolla of rock and rolla, the man with 1004 holds) and they already have enough of those. hes a much better heel and can generate a lot of heat on him unlike some other heels who can't.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a Jericho vs Sheamus or Orton feud.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Jericho is one of the few heels who can get legitimate heat and really only works as a heel. Turning him face wouldn't do a lot to help him on Smackdown. He would still be booked lower than Orton/Sheamus.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Jericho isn't someone you build your brand around. He's rarely even played the top heel of a WWE brand; they aren't going to place him anywhere as the top face. Besides, even if it were to theoretically work, the timing of it would be atrocious considering Sheamus's run as the top face of Smackdown is in its infancy. Moreover, he's probably leaving again in about a month or two, so it would all be a waste to even try it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I think Jericho actually stays heel has a feud with Orton b4 his summer Fozzy tours so I guess that means he goes to SD technically and stays heel.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Jericho needs to go to Smackdown, but stay as a heel.
Smackdown NEEDS new stars, and Jericho is one of the right men for this.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Keep him heel, he's better that way. And you can't put him on top when he's only here for a little while longer.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Option 2. Jericho's much better as a heel. If he moves to Smackdown have him be a heel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts