Wrestling Forum banner

Jeremy Borash Believes TNA is the #1 Wrestling Company

5675 Views 79 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  Hotdiggity11

Sorry if it's been posted.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Well, WWE has better promos, segments, storylines, wrestling and wrestlers than TNA, so...yeah, in that aspect, but TNA is number one company in brainwashing sheeps so they could think guys like Abyss have talent!
:hmm:

I don't know what people expect him to say, he WORKS for them. Of course he "believes" it when he's on the company payroll, he doesn't want to get in trouble.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Right, WWE fans eat anything given to them, which is why John Cena is hated by half their fanbase. (undeservedly at this point, actually) They can be manipulated into believing the wrong thing, I'll admit, but it takes time. Randy Orton took 5 years to get over with them until they finally just gave up.

You want to talk about "eat any shit they're given", that's TNA to a T. I don't hear WWE crowds chanting "THIS IS WRESTLING" at matches that have been going on for 30 fucking seconds.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
The Mizz is the fucking champion! You wont get any lower than this! You can't possible discredit your title more unless you defended it agains a commentator...oh, wait...
Miz is a good entertainer and perfectly suited to be a world champion. At the beginning of his career, he was very shaky, unready and unfit to be put in such a position, which is why he wasn't. Ever since mid 2009, he's been gold and that's why he's in the position he's in now.

As far as discrediting titles go, the guy who books TNA also booked David Arquette AND himself as world champions in WCW, and TNA just made their world title look like Jeff Hardy's fucking face. :lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.