Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,950 Posts
The Mizz is the fucking champion! You wont get any lower than this! You can't possible discredit your title more unless you defended it agains a commentator...oh, wait...

And don't even start with "at least it's not defended in a 90 second ME", because at least the two guys in the ME had some credibility!

And by the way Unsexed , fixing someone else's posts is fucking retarded and lame! And just for the record when was the last time you saw Red cutting promos on Impact? While I see the embarrassment of guys like Miz, Morrison, Swagger, Ziggler, Cena, Orton and others who cut awful promos almost every week!
You're a blind TNA fanboy. How do I know this? 'Cause your post doesn't make sense. The Miz is a fine WWE Champion, he has created more media buzz than any TNA champion ever did. Not to mention calling Miz an awful promo cutter is utterly ridiculous. But I get it, you don't like The Miz, you don't like John Cena. Fact is, the WWE storylines are 90% of the time fine, and the times they do stupid shit they redeem themselves well. Defending a title by opening a fucking box is WAY more retarded than having a guy like The Miz as WWE Champ, who had been receiving a slow push for a year prior to winning it and worked the media like crazy. A WWE Half of Fame ring giving someone magic powers is more retarded than anything the WWE has done in ages. TNA has done so much stupid shit the last 14 months or so, you could dedicate a whole wrestlecrap book to it.

TNA isn't number one in anything. Not even wrestling wise anymore. That used to be their "thing". The X Division and all that jazz. Last Impact had 10 minutes of wrestling overall or something? PPV matches suck ass, except for the usual great tag matches. Meanwhile, the WWE is building a fine roster with talented in-ring wrestlers like Ziggler and Swagger. Instead of focusing on wrestling, which set TNA apart in the first place, Russo focuses on "sports entertainment", like the WWE, but TNA does it worse.

· The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,950 Posts
Funny you bring up "wrestling." WWE and Vince McMahon are ashamed of who they are. They have an inferiority complex and would whore themselves out to a D-list celebrity any day of the week. Quite sad actually.

And The Miz is horrible and is the definition of the WWE's cookie-cutter mentality.
Why is TNA better wrestling wise again? Lemme guess, you're gonna name the MCMGuns, AJ Styles. Kurt Angle who only wrestles once per month. A washed up Sting is the TNA Champ. Anderson is average, RVD is average nowadays, Ray is bad, and Styles is supposedly kayfabe injured; yay, take out your most exciting wrestler, awesome. Funny how things can change over a few years. Now the WWE clearly has the future, TNA has the past and a bunch of guys who should have been pushed a looong time ago (like Roode, who should have been a former TNA World Champ by now).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.