Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Good. Jericho would be proud. And many many fans(on this forum) who agreed with Jericho's phylosophy.

Reactions: Dalexian

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Shame there focus is that of an entertainments company.

I agree on the wrestling though. Ive seen WWE houseshows, seen WCW houseshows, seen RAw live twice. All were blown away by both TNA houseshows ive been to.

But you get judged on your A product and Raw >>>> Impact.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well, TNA has better promos, segments, storylines, wrestling and wrestlers than WWE, so...yeah, in that aspect, but WWE is number one company in brainwashing sheeps so they could think guys like Miz have talent!

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Well, WWE has better promos, segments, storylines, wrestling and wrestlers than TNA, so...yeah, in that aspect, but TNA is number one company in brainwashing sheeps so they could think guys like Abyss have talent!
:hmm:

I don't know what people expect him to say, he WORKS for them. Of course he "believes" it when he's on the company payroll, he doesn't want to get in trouble.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Right, WWE fans eat anything given to them, which is why John Cena is hated by half their fanbase. (undeservedly at this point, actually) They can be manipulated into believing the wrong thing, I'll admit, but it takes time. Randy Orton took 5 years to get over with them until they finally just gave up.

You want to talk about "eat any shit they're given", that's TNA to a T. I don't hear WWE crowds chanting "THIS IS WRESTLING" at matches that have been going on for 30 fucking seconds.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
He's just being a good employee, this is a none story really.

Both TNA and WWE have many issues with the quality of thier TV shows, so neither set of marks has much to boast about.

Why people cant just watch both companies shows I dont know.

·
Registered
621 Posts
WWE does some really stupid stuff sometimes but I think I can give them a pass until the day they defend a title by opening a lockbox.
The Mizz is the fucking champion! You wont get any lower than this! You can't possible discredit your title more unless you defended it agains a commentator...oh, wait...

And don't even start with "at least it's not defended in a 90 second ME", because at least the two guys in the ME had some credibility!

And by the way Unsexed , fixing someone else's posts is fucking retarded and lame! And just for the record when was the last time you saw Red cutting promos on Impact? While I see the embarrassment of guys like Miz, Morrison, Swagger, Ziggler, Cena, Orton and others who cut awful promos almost every week!

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
And don't even start with "at least it's not defended in a 90 second ME", because at least the two guys in the ME had some credibility!
Too bad one of them didn't leave with any.

And by the way Unsexed , fixing someone else's posts is fucking retarded and lame! And just for the record when was the last time you saw Red cutting promos on Impact? While I see the embarrassment of guys like Miz, Morrison, Swagger, Ziggler, Cena, Orton and others who cut awful promos almost every week!
RVD, Hogan, Bischoff, Matt Hardy, Hernandez, Kaz, Jeff Hardy, Velvet Sky and of course Ken Anderson.

Both companies are spewing out garbage. You just have to pick which one to wade through.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
The Mizz is the fucking champion! You wont get any lower than this! You can't possible discredit your title more unless you defended it agains a commentator...oh, wait...

You're a blind TNA fanboy. How do I know this? 'Cause your post doesn't make sense. The Miz is a fine WWE Champion, he has created more media buzz than any TNA champion ever did. Not to mention calling Miz an awful promo cutter is utterly ridiculous. But I get it, you don't like The Miz, you don't like John Cena. Fact is, the WWE storylines are 90% of the time fine, and the times they do stupid shit they redeem themselves well. Defending a title by opening a fucking box is WAY more retarded than having a guy like The Miz as WWE Champ, who had been receiving a slow push for a year prior to winning it and worked the media like crazy. A WWE Half of Fame ring giving someone magic powers is more retarded than anything the WWE has done in ages. TNA has done so much stupid shit the last 14 months or so, you could dedicate a whole wrestlecrap book to it.

TNA isn't number one in anything. Not even wrestling wise anymore. That used to be their "thing". The X Division and all that jazz. Last Impact had 10 minutes of wrestling overall or something? PPV matches suck ass, except for the usual great tag matches. Meanwhile, the WWE is building a fine roster with talented in-ring wrestlers like Ziggler and Swagger. Instead of focusing on wrestling, which set TNA apart in the first place, Russo focuses on "sports entertainment", like the WWE, but TNA does it worse.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts