Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Whomever the Clintons sent to do this hopefully were instructed to make it slow and painful

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
wouldn't shock me if it comes out later that someone made it look like a suicide. Dude was a dead man walking in prison anyways and they've smartened up.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
0% chance it was suicide. Even if he had a suicide attempt weeks ago, people who commit suicide aren't taking plea deals to put a target on their back. They're just offing themselves.

My biggest question is how his lawyer didn't get him protective custody as soon as they started talking about a plea deal. Not that it really would've mattered.

wouldn't shock me if it comes out later that someone made it look like a suicide.
I'd be shocked if someone didn't do him like D in The Wire.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Whomever the Clintons sent to do this hopefully were instructed to make it slow and painful
Nah, they'll usually make it look like the guy shot himself in the back of the head

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,544 Posts
This whole thing just makes me wonder whats the connection between vast wealth/success and paedophilia. Whats the culture there that breeds paedophilia?

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
This whole thing just makes me wonder whats the connection between vast wealth/success and paedophilia. Whats the culture there that breeds paedophilia?
Decadence, the fact that rich people think they can get away with it.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Clintons are ants compared to the bigger fish.

Mossad (Maxwells). Royal family. Clintons and Trump ain't shit.

Where is Ghislaine Maxwell at? The last person that knows everything Epstein did.
Read up on Robert Maxwell and his death. Now Ghislaine Maxwell's (the daughter) buddy Epstein with another classic end.

People that think this was Trump or Clinton lol. This is bigger than that.
I agree with this. Idiots running around making this a partisan issue blaming Trump or the Clintons. This was waaaay bigger than that. Epstein had dirt on Old Money. Bill and Donald are lackeys by comparison.

It's only a matter of time before Maxwell gets disappeared.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,876 Posts
When you can have anything you want for pennies, you seek "thrills" no matter how evil. Thrill of not getting caught, power over others, sex, control, etc.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Take away the face that he was Epstein. I dont think its that strange that he wasent on suicide watch just two weeks after an attempt. You wouldnt even have that long time in Sweden. If Epstein was able to convince that he wasent suicidal anymore, then the watch isnt needed. Its a day to day process.
But yes, its always a failure when a prisoner takes his or her life.

101 - 120 of 174 Posts