Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 174 Posts

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
Sadly it's that very thing that makes these situations all the more tragic. People stop focusing on trying to stop future tragedy, in this case pedophile rings. Instead they turn them into a fucking team sport and keeping score.
This is one of those times where "Think of the children" is actually something we should be doing.

We bitch about violent games, magic cards, random dumb shit and abortion but kids actually being trafficked and having stuff done to them? Nobodies concern.

Set aside the political bullshit and focus on the kids that need help. This isn't some bleeding heart nonsense either. These kids aren't victims of their parents stupidity etc, these are kids who were taken against their will.

There's too many political sociopaths running around for my taste, fuck keeping score. I'm so sick of people taking non-partisan issues and then fucking them up. I don't care what side you hail from, fuck you if you cannot understand the gravity of the situation.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,184 Posts
Just another Morn'd rejoiner, nothing to see here.
I don't get blind partisanship, I'm generally a supporter of Bill Clinton but the fact that he had 13 flights on the "Lolita Express" but lied and said he only had 4 and reportedly visited "Pedophile Island" is extremely suspect. I'm not going to blindly assert his innocence, especially since like Trump he's had a history of allegations.

There is no benefit of the doubt when you hang with a known predator.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
There's too many political sociopaths running around for my taste, fuck keeping score. I'm so sick of people taking non-partisan issues and then fucking them up. I don't care what side you hail from, fuck you if you cannot understand the gravity of the situation.
This, just like most of the issues we all bitch about comes back to the #1 issue:

The haves and have nots. Left vs Right and Flag waving is TV drama.

Meanwhile the rich is why you don't have healthcare. They are also the ones getting away with pedo shit.

When is the fucking uprising? We the fucking people........of the world unite!

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Epstein was under control and protection of the DOJ. AG William Barr runs the DOJ. Barr let Epstein die. He didn't do that to protect Bill Clinton.

What was a person who "attempted suicide" two weeks ago taken off suicide watch?

Hell, given all Epstein's connections - who's to say he's even dead? Let me guess he was already cremated too as per "family wishes". Epstein probably flown out of the country on a private jet.
This is my opinion too. But who knows. Fuck this world.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
You kind of wish that if he had any human remorse--any at all--He'd rat out the others connected in these things.

Truly disgusting that he would die to protect those people.
Which is why the suicide makes NO SENSE!

The only way it makes sense, is if he was told he'd get out if he just keeps his mouth shut.

Then they kill him.

Which explains why he doesn't rat (he got out of a sentence before a decade ago), then somebody fucking does the job.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
You kind of wish that if he had any human remorse--any at all--He'd rat out the others connected in these things.

Truly disgusting that he would die to protect those people.
I doubt it was anything as elaborate as that. He killed himself because of his inability to face his own guilt moving forward, as well as facing the enormity of what he has gotten into. It is usually as simple as that in these cases. Nobody ever says "I'll die to protect my friends" in these cases. It's almost always about themselves.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Which is why the suicide makes NO SENSE!

The only way it makes sense, is if he was told he'd get out if he just keeps his mouth shut.

Then they kill him.

Which explains why he doesn't rat (he got out of a sentence before a decade ago), then somebody fucking does the job.
:andre Don't look at me, man. I dunno about any of these theories. I'm just gonna take the headline at face value, which means he's dead before any of these names became known and that sucks. Anything else seems to be a rabbit hole.

·
40,760 Posts
the conspiracies are strong in this thread :heston

Most likely the piece of shit really did kill himself. He had nothing to live for and his future looked pretty bleak to grim if he was sent to prison. The most questionable thing in all of this why was he not on suicide watch. Incompetence explains this one.

Epstein not dead is the best. He's going to meet up with Elvis and Tupac gonna be awesome. Then they kill him.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
So someone who tried to commit suicide/was threatened 2 weeks ago,

killed himself today,

now reports saying he wasn't on suicide watch after the fact.

But, yeah, no conspiracy or anything. Just the highest profile case going with tons of elite tied to it. No need to watch after the guy.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,184 Posts
the conspiracies are strong in this thread :heston

Most likely the piece of shit really did kill himself. He had nothing to live for and his future looked pretty bleak to grim if he was sent to prison. The most questionable thing in all of this why was he not on suicide watch. Incompetence explains this one.

Epstein not dead is the best. He's going to meet up with Elvis and Tupac gonna be awesome. Then they kill him.
The fact that people from both sides of the political spectrum think he was killed in a conspiracy cover-up just indicates how crooked and powerful we believe the elite to be. It's cynical and nihilistic but it's also a scathing indictment on the AmeriKKKan power structure... whether it's true or not.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
The fact that people from both sides of the political spectrum think he was killed in a conspiracy cover-up just indicates how crooked and powerful we believe the elite to be. It's cynical and nihilistic but it's also a scathing indictment on the AmeriKKKan power structure... whether it's true or not.
As soon as the fucker got arrested, most of us knew he was going to commit 'suicide'.

61 - 80 of 174 Posts