Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead of an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources said Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

The incident comes two weeks after Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

The multimillionaire financier is being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges. Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.

Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005.

He has pleaded not guilty and faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Good fucking riddance
No. Not good fucking riddance. Now the case can peter out and lots of the rich and powerful pedos who were his friends will not get exposed

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Odd, how could a man on suicide watch kill himself? A family member of mine once worked at a hospital where patients at risk of suicide literally had someone by their bed 24/7 in case they freaked out. Is it similar in prison? I mean, it does look fishy, I'll grant you, but there's a better chance of it being simple negligence than some grand conspiracy.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
This sounds like a very elaborate homicide. Granted sex offenders in general are the absolute weakest pussies on the planet but given the names he implicated it wouldn't surprise me if he had devil's breath (that drug that leaves you open to suggestion) in his system

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Fuck I hope that those rich pedophile pricks dont get away with it
When has justice even been meted out equally between rich and poor? In any nation? Shit, even after some bloody revolution, all that happens is new power structures replace the old, and the new leaders become just as untouchable as the old.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts
"suicide"

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
And all the rich people breathe a huge sigh of relief. This was like that seen out of The Godfather where Tom lets Pentangeli know what he has to do to protect his family.

Epstein had powerful people on all political sides - which is why he went untouched all these years. It's disgusting. And it will all go away now. The jail officers on duty should be HEAVILY investigated. They had one job.

Clinton was likely involved, Trump likely involved, UK Royal Family, Legal powerful protection with Derschowitz - and more Repubs given Trump is a recent thing there and they didn't use Epstein against Clinton or Hillary. I do believe he might have been an Intel asset - he likely had tapes on a ton of very important people and Intel used it for blackmail to control people. I wonder if "visiting the island" was part of building trust amongst supremely powerful people. Basically have the blackmail tapes in the hands of your "partners" to make sure you don't screw them over. It's like Mutually Assured Destruction in a way.

Sick shit. And they'll all get away with it now.

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts
So, a man that had incredibly dangerous info on powerful people, that had already been attacked in prison by a former cop charged with murder that was an enforcer for the mob, and was on suicide watch where they remove anything from the cell you could harm yourself with and check on you every few minutes was able to hang himself.

The day after one of his accusers named five different powerful/famous people that he allegedly provided victims to.

Not that this is anyway surprising. The second the cuffs were slapped on him, he was a dead man. It was only a matter of time. There was never going to be a trial.

I do wonder if he had a fail safe in place and if he did, did they find it and that's why they finally put an end to him.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts