Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a Forum, where they stream matches and ppvs on day and they were showing when Jeff won the WWE title for the first time, and the members were attacking Jeff in and out.I thought about it and I defended him now listen, I don't like what he did, with selling or dealing drugs, showing up drugged up but no one in this damn forum makes just one mistake, we make mistakes and mistakes and our family forgives us.It was funny, their was a person on this forum who was bashing him and he said he does drugs! I told the guy for you to judge the man, for doing drugs right now, your scum and a hypocrite.He said he knows boundaries...No such thing, your an addict if you do it once a week, or every day its the same thing.Right now, I want Jeff to become TNA Champion the right way, very much th like Eddie.He hit that rock bottom and he's starting to understand what he had and how can he become a man people can look up to.If a man like Jeff reaches that mountain top again, the right way, Wrestling gets better.TNA gets the praise for giving him that chance.With all the negative problems going on in Wrestling, steriods, deaths by drugs, killing by using drugs, Jeff could be the man to give Wrestling that respect again.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
What a magical whimsical place that other forum sounds like.

As for Jeff, I wish him and TNA the very best in getting his life back together and his success, but I dont see how Jeff Hardy can bring respect back to wrestling. That doesnt really make sense

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we talk about Wrestling, its always with a negative comment attached to it.I think if Jeff Hardy does clean up, people can say to others hey Jeff did drugs, and cleaned up, sttop with the steriod crap.I truely think the public finds ways to bash Wrestling, I think Jeff could be the direction of Wrestlers who didn't let their demons take over them.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
I hope he stays clean as a person, but I couldn't care much less if he actually comes back. I'm very over him, and the only thing I want to see him do is help put over the new guys.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Hope he stays clean but I don't wanna see him on my tv screen. Wrestling will always have the stigma of drugs around it, Meth Hardy isn't gonna change that, especially after Victory Road.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Jeff Hardy will be Impact World Heavyweight Champion in the future. The key being "future"...

I'd book him to feud with FORMER World Champion Kurt Angle after Bound for Glory. Which they seem to be planting the seeds for.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I can see where you are coming from and I too believe it will be great if Jeff has cleaned up now (and not som 1 year thing that he goes and breaks again!) Maybe this is what he has needed to realise his full potential and what he has! Im glad that there are still some people that believe that a few mistakes should define you forever.
However, im not sure becoming world champion now would benefit him now! I think he could use some time getting back into the business, adjusting to wrestling full time, dealing with the injuries and travelling et without the added pressure of being the face of the company. As much as I would love to see him as champion, I woul much prefer to see him healthy and living a drug free happy life, an if no becoming champion for a while is what would bring that then fair enough.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Jeff Hardy was the individual who captivated me in the first wrestling show I ever saw back at the royal rumble 2000. Him and Sting were my two favourites back then.

I really want to see him succeed. When he won the title in 2008, I was very happy for him. He also seems like a pretty decent guy from what I've heard so I hope he does well from now on.

·
Premium Member
5,901 Posts
My opinion now is firmly that the Jeff Hardy VR incident is SOLELY TNA’s fault. They jeopardised their own reputation. It definitely says more about the company and their lack of professional protocol than Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
If Jeff can stay clean, for a relatively long time, he can be a big star in a wrestling promotion. He's got the talent, the draw power, and the wide-fanbase. Only thing he needs is to get clean and stay clean.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Out of interest, what was the streaming forum?
Jeff has done a lot for the wrestling world and his drug charges doesn't delete that. It just brings peoples estimations of him down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts