Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took a break from TNA for a few months, and i have just strted re-watching again, and i am overjoyed that jeff jarrett has finally turned heel again. hes just bland as a face, and he plays the asshole heel role so well, and its just great to see it back,

anyone else agree

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Nobody gave a shit about Jarret in 2000 and nobody gives a shit about him now. He needs to take a backstage role instead.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He's great heel. It's just IWC that hates him so much.

1.1 ratings - F... Jarrett, he's asshole, he should stay off my TV, he's piece of shit

1.4 ratings - OMG, Jarrett is greatest asshole since 2000' HHH, he's best heel in TNA, I just came...

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
The only thing worse than Jarrett's heel promos are his face promos.

He's a much better heel than a face, but who cares?

Jarrett is pretty boring and he always has been.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
He is acting very well, thanks to his mouth and experience.

He's still a huge asshole, who "whole-heartedly" takes away chances from the youngsters, yet again, on whose bones he ran TNA nearly into the ground and earned millions by doing so.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I think Jarrett never gets the praise he deserves ,as long as he's not around the title scene like he was in TNA's early days I don't have a problem.

He plays a great heel in my opinion ,is a seasoned veteran and can still go in the ring .(Given the right oppenent of course)

The fued between him and Angle has the makings to be great .

Plus he probably has the best heel music in wrestling at the moment.:p

Reactions: N-Zone

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Hes much better as a heel, He was so so boring as a face. Jarrett plays the asshole heel role well. I just want him to start smashing guitars over people again.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,726 Posts
I'm not the biggest fan of JJ to begin with, but I acknowledge he is much better as a heel. Goldie locks face Jarrett is boring as fuck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I love Jarrett as a heel - his southern accent is awesome and he plays the chicken shit heel role very well too.

I would love to see TNA make a KKK style stable down the road with Jarrett, James Storm and AJ styles as members.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
really!? the kkk , in wrestling!? good luck with that and most of the demos that will never take to that

·
Registered
549 Posts
I love Jarrett as a heel - his southern accent is awesome and he plays the chicken shit heel role very well too.

I would love to see TNA make a KKK style stable down the road with Jarrett, James Storm and AJ styles as members.
Maybe not KKK.. but an inbred Southern fundie retard stable could be hilarious

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I've said this before but I feel the best role for Jarrett at this point is the one Tommy Dreamer played in WWECW, that of the veteran jobber whose status is such that he'll always be over. As a worker he's as good now as he was 5 or 6 years ago so he can still get the job done in the ring, the TNA fans will always react to him because of his role as the founder and, booked properly, he can transfer some of that to younger guys when he works with them, whether as an opponant or a tag-team partner. He shouldn't be used as a main-eventer any more if TNA genuinely wants to expand beyond it's current status but there is certainly a role for him to play.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i always wondered where the guitars gone:(:no:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts