Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ddi you guys think of heel Jarrett in his era of dominance from 2002-2006?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It was a little annoying, and almost frustrating at times, but he was really good at what he did. Biggest mistake during this period was not dropping the belt to Monty Brown five years ago

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Not been a fan of JJ in his later stages of his career, seems to always try (and more often than not,actually do) hog to spotlight. He's a recognisable name and should've solely been putting people over since the company was founded.

What I will say though is that JJ has aged very, very well. And if he keeps up whatever it is he's doing and is lucky with injuries we could see another Flair in terms of fitness levels at old age.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Not sure how TNA survived it

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Just confirmed and supported my dislike for JJ. And I mean "xpac" style.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
X division was TNA's savior.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
For some reason i liked parts of it but he did hold the belt for way too long.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Terrible, probably the main reason I diddn't watch TNA then. It was just as bad as when he was "The Chosen One" in WCW. Russo can push him all he wants, but nobody cares.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Terrible, probably the main reason I diddn't watch TNA then. It was just as bad as when he was "The Chosen One" in WCW. Russo can push him all he wants, but nobody cares.
I feel the same way. There was actually a few people joking about him in the Rise & Fall of WCW dvd.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
His fueds with Raven and Jeff Hardy have brought a lot of attention but it was still lazy writing and power highs all around for the most part

1 - 17 of 17 Posts