Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett spoke with Nikkan Sports regarding his appearance at the latest W-1 event in Tokyo this past Sunday.

Jarrett confirmed in a brief message to the press that TNA and W-1 will indeed have a talent exchange of wrestlers in the future. So far, no further details about the talent exchange has been given and as of this writing, only 13 wrestlers appear on the active Wrestle-1 Roster Page

UPDATE - W-1 just announced that two TNA wrestlers will wrestle on their November 16th Korakuen Hall show. No word on who exactly those two guys will be

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Re: JEFF JARRET CONFIRMS TNA WRESTLE-1 WORKING RELATIONSHIP WILL INVOLVE A TALENT EXC

Would be sweet to see Aries/Hayashi open up a PPV and have a 15-20 minute classic.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: JEFF JARRET CONFIRMS TNA WRESTLE-1 WORKING RELATIONSHIP WILL INVOLVE A TALENT EXC

Im pretty interested in this, Wrestle-1 seems like it has a lot of potential.

VS

·
Registered
274 Posts

I thought when this was first announced it was more of TNA guys to wrestle 1 and not much the other way around.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

I thought when this was first announced it was more of TNA guys to wrestle 1 and not much the other way around.
Im sure it will be but it will make the Wrestle-1 events interesting

·
Registered
14 Posts

Yeah , it would be cool ! I'd like to see that.

·
Registered
178 Posts

Happy to hear that.
Some of TNAs wrestlers, especially the younger ones, could benefit immensely from working in Japan for a while.

If the possibility for TNA to get some of the W-1 guys stateside should come up, I wouldn´t be against a japanese heel stable, with an english speaking manager or leader, freshening up the X- and/or tag-division for a three month, or so, run.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

Would be funny to see Rene Dupree in TNA^^

But it's great news that we will be able to see new talents in the future

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Could see the return of the World X Cup.

Kaz Hayashi, KAI and Seiya Sanada Vs Chris Daniels, Kazarian and Sabin? Yes please.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

Would be sweet to see Aries/Hayashi open up a PPV and have a 15-20 minute classic.
Kaz Hayashi is probably the worst wrestler from Team Mutoh (w/Kono). His tag team partner Kondo is miles and miles ahead.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts

Random, but if Jeff doesn't wanna wrestle anymore, I honestly think a final match in TNA at the next BFG or even Slammiversary is needed.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts

Wasn't there supposed to have been a working relationship with AAA? And how that turn out for TNA; Nothing at all.

I rather curb my enthusiasm with these kinds of things at this point.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Great news looking forward to see some japs in TNA. X div future looks bright

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts

sounds good to me

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

This is something more companies need to do. Put all their egos aside(since wrestling business is filled with huge egos) and work together. Multiple smaller companies by themselves aren't that great, but if they work together with other companies, they'll start being much better.

Only people from that company I ever heard of were: Great Muta,Rene Dupree,Zodiac(Jesus/Los Conquistadors) and Kazma(Sakamoto).

Maybe they'd do owner vs owner type of thing lol. Jarrett vs Muta?

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

Hopefully TNA actually gets something out of it.

I wondered if Mutoh liked the "Not So Great Muta" :ey

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

This relationship would be perfect to further the AJ angle. AJ defends in Japan, Dixie hires a top Wrestle-1 star to take the belt, offering huge downside to get the job done.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

calling it now.

aj will 'leave tna' after bfg to wrestle in japan for about 2-3 months b4 returning to tna.

good way to build up on the "no contract" storyline

·
Registered
5,620 Posts

if TNA wrestlers are going to wrestle at this other company that could benefit them, but I don't see much of a plus for TNA. unless this is something where they wrestle for TNA wherever they are from.
how does it really help TNA to have these guys on TV in TNA? most of your audience watching on TV will have no idea who they are.
I don't have a clue who any of them are, so I might feel differently if I could see what they look like.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts