Wrestling Forum banner

Jeff Hardys look

5253 Views 47 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  cactus_jack22
What do you guys think about his current look? Jeff Hardy has always had a very edgy, unique look, and I think that most of the time throughout his career it's worked for him, but I can't be alone in thinking he looks ridiculous right now. He looks like one of those 15 year old goth kids you'd have a laugh at with your buddies. Greasy hair, facepaint, black and pink tracksuit, pink studded belt, baggy black pants. Pure style, haha.

I think he should go back to something like this.

I'm a fan of the guy, but his current look just kills me. Thoughts?
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
3,147 Posts
His current look and character are very cool, it's the most enigmatic and entertaining Jeff has ever been in his career to me. Jeff's look in the picture you posted worked at the time, but he's not 25 any more.

· Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His current look and character are very cool, it's the most enigmatic and entertaining Jeff has ever been in his career to me. Jeff's look in the picture you posted worked at the time, but he's not 25 any more.
Some aspects of his current look as a whole are pretty good.

It's just some of his ring attire that could be better. But yeah I get what your saying. Gotta evolve.

· Registered
847 Posts
What are you talking about OP, The only thing heel going for him is his look. I enjoy the look, he brought out the dark side of the old him, and he didn’t become another person just to become a heel.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Mix of Raven, Joker and idk what = Win.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Well he is the artist, there almost nothing he would be out of place with

· Registered
75 Posts
I have never liked his facepaint personally, though its clear from this thread some people like it, so whatever really.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.