Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell is he? he's the TNA champion and yet he hasn't wrestled or appeared for like 2 straight shows! and i have no doubt that he wont be on the show next week as well, and if he does it'll just be him on the titantron for a min or a quick sneak attack then leave.

Seriously get Jeff on tv or just strip him of the belt and give it to someone who's actually on the show every week.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
think he just had a baby so he is taking some time off.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
If he knew he was having a baby they shouldn't have put the title on him. I see ppl on these forums creaming themselves saying how awesome he is as a heel. I haven't seen one match of his as a heel. All he has done is jump Andersone from the back twice and hitting ppl over the head with the title. How can u have a champ that hadn't been there at all. Oh and forget he just had a baby I keep hearing bout how the tna schedule is relaxed compared to wwe he should have enough time cuz he is one of the top guys in tna

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
think he just had a baby so he is taking some time off.
lol good time to take some time off right when your character turns heel for the first time in your career and you become TNA world champion. I don't have a problem with someone taking time off to be with their new baby if that's the case its fine but he needs to hurry up and get back on tv. Also like the guy above me said TNA's schedule is supposed to be really light so i dont see why he's missed 2 shows.

·
Registered
11,668 Posts
That's no good excuse. Women have babies everyday, the men doesn't take off the women does since she the one that actually had the baby.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Taking two weeks off, as World Champion, in the run-up to a PPV is bad business.

I can understand taking a show off to be around for the birth or the first couple of days, but two shows? Seems to be pushing it for a guy who should probably save some of his holiday for fetching the soap next year.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Where the hell is he? he's the TNA champion and yet he hasn't wrestled or appeared for like 2 straight shows! and i have no doubt that he wont be on the show next week as well, and if he does it'll just be him on the titantron for a min or a quick sneak attack then leave.

Seriously get Jeff on tv or just strip him of the belt and give it to someone who's actually on the show every week.
fpalm in so many different ways...

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,918 Posts
Taking two weeks off, as World Champion, in the run-up to a PPV is bad business.

I can understand taking a show off to be around for the birth or the first couple of days, but two shows? Seems to be pushing it for a guy who should probably save some of his holiday for fetching the soap next year.
TNA tapes their shows on Monday and Tuesday, so your couple of days comment is...

:no:

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
That's no good excuse. Women have babies everyday, the men doesn't take off the women does since she the one that actually had the baby.

The fuck are you talking about?

A lot of things happen everyday but not to each of us, fuckwit.

I'm sure his main concern is your love for his nail paint, but do you think you can handle not seeing him for more than 5 minutes a week while he spends time with fucking his new born?

He only missed two days, wanna know why?

BECAUSE SOMETHING THAT CAME OUT OF HIS BALLSACK IS NOW A HUMAN BEING.

Seriously though, just give the guy 48 hours. It's still fucking wrestling afterall.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
As much as most of you would hate to admit it, the OP has a point. Jeff Hardy for the first time in his life (i think) is a heel. Hes just won the TNA world championship for the first time and aligned himself with the new heel faction. Why now wuld they choose to do nothing with him, and if he really is getting time off, why the hell did they agree to let him since they had apparently planned the whole angle 6 months ago?

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Lol....
I can understand if he actually missed two weeks but in actuality, it was two back to back days...

Sorry but seeing the birth of your first kid trumps missing two back to back shows when they can just insert pretapes.

Bad for business my ass. TNA has been doing bad business for years- this won't make a difference.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hey, I'm cool with it. His baby just got born, and hell, he technically missed only two days. No biggie.

Plus:

.It fits his new character.

.It builds interest. After seeing four weeks of great Hardy promos, I'm practically foaming at the mouth with anticipation. I can't wait to see Hardy in action this Sunday.

·
Registered
170 Posts
.It fits his new character.
This is what I was thinking as well. Certainly you'd like him to be appearing on the actual show, but seeing as how he kind of has an excuse it's not the worst thing in the world to use it as an opportunity to build distance between Hardy and the fans.

And, what's with this obsession with instant gratification? One minute people are saying that TNA has no long-term coherent storylines, but then they start one that (at least for now) seems to be planned as a long-term thing and move it along slowly, not rushing things too much, and people are right back complaining about that.

He just won the title a month ago. He's only been on two of the Impacts in person, but they've also pretty much focused Reaction on him to let his new character develop. He's having his first defense on Sunday, which has likely been booked mostly as a match to display his new in-ring character (and hopefully push Morgan off on some feud, assuming it's not just a swerve).

Give it a little time, Christ. And this is coming from a guy who hates Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Has their baby been born yet?
I thought it was just like with RVD where he had used up too many appearences on his contract so they had to keep him off live shows!

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Has their baby been born yet?
I thought it was just like with RVD where he had used up too many appearences on his contract so they had to keep him off live shows!
Yes, they had a daughter named Ruby (named after Jeffs late mother).

·
Registered
858 Posts
No, OP has no point.

When a wrestler wins the World title, he usually never defends it or even wrestles until the next PPV.
yeah, which plays in perfectly with Immortal taking over the company so that they can have things their way.

/sarcasm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.