Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I get it that Hardy sold tons of merchandise but Cena also and he has been on top for longer.
Same with HBK.

Wrestlers Net Worth:
Jeff Hardy: 12 million
HBK: 7 million
Cena: 5 million
Taker: 14 million
Big Show: 20 million
Batista: 18 million
Vince: 1.1 Billion

source: www.celebritynetworth.com

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
You know what Net Worth is?

I do know what Hardy is though: worthless.
Oh he's far from worthless. You need some pills? He's got it. :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have to admit Hardy has come into his own as a heel on TNA. This current character far exceeds his face era in WWE. His entrance music is a helluva lot better too. The belt is kinda gay though.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Ok, I get it that Hardy sold tons of merchandise but Cena also and he has been on top for longer.
Same with HBK.

Wrestlers Net Worth:
Jeff Hardy: 12 million
HBK: 7 million
Cena: 5 million
Taker: 14 million
Big Show: 20 million
Batista: 18 million
Vince: 1.1 Billion

source: www.celebritynetworth.com
I'd be stunned if Cena's worth less than one third of what Batista's worth. That just doesn't seem realistic.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'd be stunned if Cena's worth less than one third of what Batista's worth. That just doesn't seem realistic.
I think that's supposed to be 1.8 million instead of 18 million. :p

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Wrestlers need to invest their money in drug empires like my boy Hardy has...

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I seriously doubt these are legit or even remotely credible.

But, if Jeff Hardy was really living in a mobile home when it burnt down, then I'd say he's probably stashed away a lot of his money in savings.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I remember reading a couple years ago that Vince wasn't worth a billion dollars anymore. Like around 700-800 million now. I don't remember why I guess it was the economy or whatever.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
And what makes them such a fantastic source?

Do you really think that a man who's been wrestling for 8 years, been in the World Title scene for 5 years, ships more merch than anyone today, been the main character of three(?) films (which normally pay leads $4million+ each anyway), released an album, promoted Gilette, NASCAR and countless other brands and is FUCKING JOHN CENA to only be worth $5million?

Yeah, ok.
Definitely. Unless Jeff's house is made of Cocaine, that site is BS.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I remember reading a couple years ago that Vince wasn't worth a billion dollars anymore. Like around 700-800 million now. I don't remember why I guess it was the economy or whatever.
Doesn't help that no one could give a shit for wrestling anymore aside from the few of us and a couple of hundred kids.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts