1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1.) Jeff Hardy vs. RVD
OR
2.) Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson... Anderson

You have 2 properly built up feuds here. One, a best friend betrayed another best friend and broke a decade long friendship/brotherhood just for a cheap way to obtain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Or you have a man who "attempted" to end another mans wrestling career. And no retribution has taken place yet for Mr. Anderson. Almost 3 months of waiting for Mr. Anderson to get his hands on Jeff Hardy and constantly getting screwed. It seems more personal with this one.

So, which one will have the bigger payoff and carry more importance?

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
RVD vs Hardy.

YOu can tell RVD wants his hands on Hardy. Anderson just wants the title.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
RVD, because he never really lost the title. I think RVD/Hardy will happen at Lockdown.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
RVD/Hardy is the money match, and RVD deserves his revenge more, but I'd say Anderson/Hardy is more important for the overall well-being of the company going forward, which is why I'm disappointed that TNA seems to be building towards Hardy/Anderson to go first.

When Hardy loses the belt, he needs to lose it to a young face who is capable of carrying the company. That means that Joe, Anderson, AJ, or Pope are the only ones who should take the belt off of Hardy. RVD can have his match, but there is no way in hell that he should be the one to beat Jeff. Same goes for Angle.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
RVD/Hardy is the money match, and RVD deserves his revenge more, but I'd say Anderson/Hardy is more important for the overall well-being of the company going forward, which is why I'm disappointed that TNA seems to be building towards the latter to go first.
You mean the former, right?

·
Registered
621 Posts
RVD/Hardy is the money match, and RVD deserves his revenge more, but I'd say Anderson/Hardy is more important for the overall well-being of the company going forward, which is why I'm disappointed that TNA seems to be building towards the latter to go first.

When Hardy loses the belt, he needs to lose it to a young face who is capable of carrying the company. That means that Joe, Anderson, AJ, or Pope are the only ones who should take the belt off of Hardy. RVD can have his match, but there is no way in hell that he should be the one to beat Jeff. Same goes for Angle.
I think TNA should be very carefull with their choice here. Hardy should lose his title to either Anderson or AJ Styles in my oppinion because they seem to be more ready to carry the company as the top face. It's strange that TNA don't even have a top face now, Anderson, Pope and Joe are not booked as very powerfull faces, Morgan should have his place in the main event but I don't think he should be THE MAN. As for AJ - he is not even a face but I think the fans are almost ready to accept his turn and after what he learned from Flair on the mic I guess he would be a more successful top face than before. After Jeff loses his title he should have his match with RVD and it should be a great one. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You mean the former, right?
Wait, it is "latter", right? At least I thought it was...my bad.

Oh well, what I meant to say is that TNA seems to putting RVD/Hardy on hold to get Anderson/Hardy out of the way first, which is a very bad move in my opinion.

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL That's funny because I always assumed you were a female.
same...awkward...
I think that they were both screwed over by Jeff so should both get a shot, however i think if its a question of who should get the title next then its Anderson all the way, i dont think its fair that the older guys always win the titles and the younger ones can not get a look in (incredibly hypocritical as i was happy when kane won whc but hey)

Alos, im not sure if this would be frowned upon but if anyone knows where i can watch TNA in the uk as of this week i would be really grateful because bravo is shutting down a few hours before tna would usually be on! Or if there is a stream you could link me to if its not been assigned a channel yet! thanks and sorry if youre not meant to do this!
could you send it in a private message if you have it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts