Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They mentioned a while ago during RVD and Jeff Hardys No.1 contenders match in 2010, that Jeff Hardy has never beaten RVD in a singles match.

They should make a feud between these 2 built on that and have Hardy finally get the win over RVD at either Slammiversary or Bound For Glory.

What do you think?

·
Registered
721 Posts
If RVD will actually do work it would be a fun feud to watch. Jeff Hardy has been so hot for a few months now I would hate to see him get put in there with lazy RVD and his laziness rub off on Hardy.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not a bad idea as long as Hardy goes over, the only problem is that RVD is waaaaaay over the top and i'm not sure that he has any good matches left in him. And they are both faces now, and face vs. face feuds usally don't work...

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
I think that's probably where they are going after last nights show, the look on Hardys face sort of suggested his frustration about not being able to beat RVD.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I don't like them, but I do prefer Jeff more than Bob, tbh. At least he takes risks and cares, whilst stoned Van Terminator does not give fuck on any single day.
About their feud, no thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts