Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,477 Posts
Anyone else think Jeff Hardy is gonna be the target of whoever is behind the glitches? Jeff needs an interesting feud going into WM, that could be it depending on who it is of course. The glitches have been going on for a while now, and with Jeff coming back this week i could see us finding out what the glitches are about.

·
Registered
27,363 Posts
Jeff is a guy who I could honestly see just end up in the Battle Royal at Mania and his return on SD is just to hopefully get some buzz for SD, like they try to do every week with past stars now.

Also wouldn't surprise me if he works his way into the IC Title scene.

·
Registered
381 Posts
They're seriously advertising random returns as the lead in to Smackdown. It's not like this is Cena or Goldberg returning to set up the top angles for the show. I can't even understand the level of laziness here. How about, you know, the fucking main event of Wrestlemania? What the hell is even going on with Reigns and Goldberg?

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
The interuptions are meant to be Killer Kross, so him feuding with Killer Kross could make him a star off the bat.
Really? I was thinking Ali. And who is Killer Kross, and why would anybody care about him? Quite frankly, if it's Ali, that's a big letdown too. He doesn't warrant that type of comeback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts