Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal with Hardy is he doing time or not? I kinda hope he does because I don't want him to win back the title at the next pay-per-view.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Isn't it a little harsh to wish prison on someone for the sole reason that they don't reclaim a title? Regardless, the answer is we don't know, have to wait until the trial.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Probably settled out of court. Don't ask me how they could do this on these charges but I've seen more underhanded shit before.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
That's a helluva reason to want someone to do prison time, OP.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I kinda hope he does because I don't want him to win back the title at the next pay-per-view.
My god if your reason for wanting someone to go to jail is because you don't want them to win back the title, I must have a strong case for getting some of these geniuses off this forum and into jail as well.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Not gonna happen.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i really hope he isnt going to jail as i am a huge hardy mark.........saying that he is hardly ever on tv anymore, just those pre-taped backstage promos...

heres a thought, maybe he could tape a lot of them and just air 1 every week whilst he is in jail...who's gona notice..

·
Banned
212 Posts
Hey guys, I'm somewhat new here. I'm usually on the Basketball board.

Anyways, Generally with celebrities who get into a legal situation like this they will have lawyers postpone any sort of trial or jail possibilities. This has gone on for nearly a year now, so there is no question if he does get any jail time it will be for only about 90 days with continuity service. I think in cases like this the judge will look at if he was naughty or nice for the entire period.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I very much hope he doesn't go to jail, and to the OP, that is one lame reason for wanting someone to serve jailtime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts