Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
You could always youtube it if you want to find out.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Honestly Hardy has easily been the best part of this whole storyline, really he's the most interesting character right now TNA has had in a long time.

Basically it's just really fresh cause Hardy has never been a heel, so it's something they can run with and explore creatively.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He's not much on the mic. But he never has been really, he's made a few changes to show he's a heel. It's still early days though so there's always potential for TNA to botch it up.

·
Premium Member
44,203 Posts
Great promos. Ring work is still up in the air. Since BFG, he's only had two matches. One was a quick TV match with Raven and the other, an underdeveloped PPV match with Morgan, so its hard to really gauge if he can wrestle as a heel yet. ZBut like I said, on the stick, he's been fantastic. Very Jake Roberts/Raven-esque in his delivery, and I like that.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Not that great. He manages to be a mediocre heel, when heels are usually the biggest hits on the IWC. He's a way better face that's for sure.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
You should make the determination for yourself. Watch some video clips.

Personally, I was more impressed by his last face run in the E than this. His heel character hasn't really done it for me thus far. They have other heels involved with the angle supplementing his mic time. But they are largely using people that won't help the product much longterm there.

·
8,232 Posts
He's been pretty fucking awesome. His facial mannerisms, his look, his new theme song, and ESPECIALLY his promos. I never thought I'd say this, but Hardy is actually one of the best promos in the business at the moment. Did I just say that? :argh:

Not sure about his ring work just yet. He hasn't had a real match, and he won't until he faces someone other than Morgan. I'll judge his ring work when he faces Anderson, RVD, or Angle again.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
I quite like it, it's a bit Raven-esque, nowhere near as good obviously, but I dig it at the moment.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the promos are awsome at the moment where it goes into the negative shots so im really enjoying it

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hardy was really boring before turning, but now that he is a heel, he's been awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts