Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1074 Posts

· Registered
9,940 Posts
I really can't explain what happened. One thing's for sure...Jeff was either way too high or really piss off.

-The reason why Bischoff came down to the ring was to say something to Sting and Hebner about the match. He knew there was something wrong.
-Sting tried a couple of time to get Hardy to wrestle but it seems like Hardy had absolutely no desire.

But now two questions:

-Why TNA already had a Victory Road recap ready to go right after the main-event?
-Why did TNA did not simply replace Hardy in the main-event?

· Registered
2,997 Posts
TNA, this is why you don't deserve to succeed. If a seasoned pro like Sting takes it to such an extreme, YOU HAVE A BLOODY PROBLEM!

· Registered
10,473 Posts
I decided not to watch this one. Was it really as bad as everyone is making it out to be?

· Registered
3,177 Posts
so when is the Rise & Fall of TNA DVD coming out? Will Dixie tweet to inform us...
Jeff Hardy's fuck ups won't kill TNA. For anybody who has been a long time TNA fan, he did this a few times in 2005 too. I know he's a main eventer now but still, this will hurt them short term but it certainly won't kill them. They need to send his ass to rehab though if they're going to keep him employed.

Also I paid for the show so I have a right to be pissed.

· Registered
2,140 Posts
I don't think it's fair for anybody to blame Jeff Hardy for this just yet, because I find it more likely that Sting is hurting incredibly badly and can't do much at all.

Either way, TNA are the ones at fault - either they put a guy on drug charges in the main event, or the injured 52 year old that is unable to wrestle is the World Champion. Fans got fucked on this one, and I don't mind saying I didn't buy the show.

Please TNA, change or die.

· Registered
3,177 Posts
I don't think it's fair for anybody to blame Jeff Hardy for this just yet, because I find it more likely that Sting is hurting incredibly badly and can't do much at all.

Either way, TNA are the ones at fault - either they put a guy on drug charges in the main event, or the injured 52 year old that is unable to wrestle is the World Champion. Fans got fucked on this one, and I don't mind saying I didn't buy the show.

Please TNA, change or die.
Sting's reaction proved that your theory is bullshit. Sting looked extremely pissed off. I'm a fan of both Jeff and Sting (two of my favorite wrestlers), and Sting looked like he was ready to go tonight. Something seemed off about Jeff.

1 - 20 of 1074 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.