Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while i was getting lunch ready my girlfriend was watching "The talk" some show thats like the view, anyway they had some little kid (9 or 10 probaly) and the segment is about kids getting bullied in school. i hear one of the ladys say that his favorite wrestler is tna star jeff hardy (took her like 3 trys to say it right). so they have a clip of hardy (in full facepaint)saying how to stand up to bullys or somethin, and that he is gonna bring the kid into the impact zone the sit front row. i wonder how the kids gonna feel when hes in first row and hardy yells at him that he doesnt care about his fans lol.

now to be serious i think its great that TNA got some attention and it makes the company look good for doing stuff like this (im sure someone will dissagree).

and im totally a mark for the kid, sole reason being he likes hardy over cena.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Hmm. I too wonder how the kid will react going to the IZ and Jeff being in full on heel mode ripping up signs, flicking off the fans, yelling at fans at ringside, saying he doesn't care about his fans and generally heeling it up...lol.
Though its positive publicity for TNA there.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
while i was getting lunch ready my girlfriend was watching "The talk" some show thats like the view, anyway they had some little kid (9 or 10 probaly) and the segment is about kids getting bullied in school. i hear one of the ladys say that his favorite wrestler is tna star jeff hardy (took her like 3 trys to say it right). so they have a clip of hardy (in full facepaint)saying how to stand up to bullys or somethin, and that he is gonna bring the kid into the impact zone the sit front row. i wonder how the kids gonna feel when hes in first row and hardy yells at him that he doesnt care about his fans lol.

now to be serious i think its great that TNA got some attention and it makes the company look good for doing stuff like this (im sure someone will dissagree).

and im totally a mark for the kid, sole reason being he likes hardy over cena.
That made me laugh... True enough though.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Twist of hate incoming on the fan.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Twist of hate incoming on the fan.
haha I was just thinking that myself. The kid is sitting in front, row then all of a sudden Abyss grabs him from behind and carried him into the ring. Then Jeff Hardy proceed to Twist of Hate him, and just for good measure, Abyss gives him a blackhole slam and the shock treatment

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
haha I was just thinking that myself. The kid is sitting in front, row then all of a sudden Abyss grabs him from behind and carried him into the ring. Then Jeff Hardy proceed to Twist of Hate him, and just for good measure, Abyss gives him a blackhole slam and the shock treatment
Don't forget Janice and Bob LOL

As others have mentioned it is great publicity for TNA to do this.

Then again maybe they'll have an angle where the kid makes Jeff see the error of his ways and his turns back to being a face, then cue Matt Hardy's theme and we have the Hardy Boys lead the fight to get TNA back to Dixie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts