Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He actually went in-patient rehab after the last arrest. Wow. That's a good sign, since he's never been even open to it in the past.

I can't help but be hopeful and excited. That being said, I have to believe this is the last chance.

The timing is extremely weird to me, with it being within 72 hours of his Matt's announcement.

·
glock lesnar
469 Posts
I really hope Jeff is good this time, only time will tell. I imagine he’d be returning in the ATGBMR and he might have a good shot at winning it too. The timing is probably their way of saying “well if Matt goes to AEW, at least we have the more successful Hardy”. Jeff also stated he wants to face Reigns so that could be one of Reign’s feuds when he wins the title, I think that’ll be a good one to watch mainly for the crowd.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
I really hope Jeff is good this time, only time will tell. I imagine he’d be returning in the ATGBMR and he might have a good shot at winning it too. The timing is probably their way of saying “well if Matt goes to AEW, at least we have the more successful Hardy”. Jeff also stated he wants to face Reigns so that could be one of Reign’s feuds when he wins the title, I think that’ll be a good one to watch mainly for the crowd.
If they still are obsessed with having Roman cheered, I think putting him in a feud/match with Jeff Hardy might not be the best idea.

·
glock lesnar
469 Posts
If they still are obsessed with having Roman cheered, I think putting him in a feud/match with Jeff Hardy might not be the best idea.
I think so too, maybe a one-off match. Roman is still kinda held in high favor with the audience, so we will see how he fares after his feud with Goldberg and if the boos return.

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
Jeff Hardy is the more valuable Hardy and always has been. It seems he goes off the rails when he gets bored. I hope he stays healthy and stays on the straight and narrow. I also hope they find a way to emphasize him a lot more than he has been since 2017. He's just felt...there.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Supposedly he went to rehab for the first time in his life during his time off. Hopefully we will see a clean and happy Jeff Hardy. If he is really motivated and can reinvent himself slightly, he can still be one of the top stars in WWE.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Good for him. Hope he stays clean because him clean and with his talent, he could be a valuable asset for the WWE.

·
Registered
20,507 Posts
Have Orton vs Jeff..writes itself perfectly. Orton fucked over Matt out of the company, plus Orton can yank more earholes and earrings off of Jeff.

·
Registered
27,363 Posts
I hope this time it works out for Jeff, and honestly he needs to be held accountable now more than ever.

This guy, whether you love him or hate him, is one of the most easily over guys in wrestling. Been like that for years now. He could be such an asset to any company. But it's hard to care or invest him when he keeps doing stupid things that could put others in danger.

I don't ever want to see another headline reading "Jeff Hardy DUI" again.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,572 Posts
WrestleMania XXXVI

Fatal 4-Way Case O' Booze on a Pole Match
Jeff Hardy v. Jimmy Uso v. Jey Uso

1 - 20 of 21 Posts