Wrestling Forum banner

Rate Similar Creatures (10/14/12 - 10/20/13)

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 7 31.8%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

25:50

Dont feel like listening, here's a recap: Hard announced 2 things: His new E.P.(Called "Holiday Wells or whatever), and that, for the 4th year in a row(not 5 like he said), he's changing his theme song. The new song he said is apparently called "Time & Fate."

His last E.P. was a guilty pleasure for me and Similar Creatures was good. So I'll wait and see about this one. He should've kept the theme, though. :punk3

For The Poll:
#RIPSimilarCreatures (10/14/12 - 10/20/13) :jeff1

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
Surprised he's not higher on the card.

Why do people have such a wrong perspective of the X-division. Back in the day it used to be the most prized possession in the company. I think this is what they are trying to get back to. Being a x-Divsion champ should be important and shows your a competitive player and want to fight for the big belt.

If anything i think its great we will see Aries and Jeff both in a ultimate x fighting for the belt.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I miss his anti christ gimmick aside from him being drugged out, and his another me theme.
I was thinking about that! :lol

Another drug is what I'm gonna take
Another buck is what I'm gonna make
Today I want to die!

·
Registered
904 Posts
All of his music is great in my opinion.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Modest was my favorite of his themes; I listen to it on my iPod quite a bit...all of his music sounds pretty similar but all pretty good IMO

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
It's ok.
All his previous TNA themes were good and next probably will be ok too.

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
"Another Me" I liked. His current one is pretty good also.

I liked Modest as well.

Ya his new theme was good,But i hated how he kept that annoying tune from his last into his new one.Would have been way better with out it.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Why do people have such a wrong perspective of the X-division. Back in the day it used to be the most prized possession in the company. I think this is what they are trying to get back to. Being a x-Divsion champ should be important and shows your a competitive player and want to fight for the big belt.

If anything i think its great we will see Aries and Jeff both in a ultimate x fighting for the belt.
Mainly it's because the prestige of the X-Div belt has been utterly destroyed for years. Resetting the belt every year as a result of Dest X weakens the belt quite a lot.

As a result, a lot of talent are simply above the X-Div. Specifically who depends on who you ask.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Don't like his current theme - it's always sounded like the vocal is out of tune to me.

I did like the one before that, though, the "I'm Resurrected!" one. That was actually a pretty good tune.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
I like Another Me, and the song he made that's now the Open Fight Night theme.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Nothing will top Another Me.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
hopefully this means hes turning heel

his face run is very stale

1 - 18 of 18 Posts