Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent Aftermath Radio interview, JBL spoke to Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas about being the only wrestler to make the Undertaker smile in the ring. JBL noted that he did a personal joke that caught 'Taker by surprise, which resulted in 'Taker chokeslamming him "about 17 times." You can check out JBL talking about the incident below

Damn he chokeslammed him 17 times :lol

TNA Hall of Fame inductee Sting recently did an interview for The UK Sun, and had the following to say about his near-WWE signing and who he would have faced if the signing had taken place:

"I was close to signing with the WWE. I'd have faced Undertaker at WrestleMania. It wasn't to be and we couldn't come to an agreement. He was the only person I'd want to wrestle there. I'd like to fight Undertaker, but here in TNA I think I could go well with some of the younger guys too. Especially a guy like Magnus."

Reactions: LINK

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Re: JBL Talks Making Undertaker Laugh In The Ring/Sting Admits He Wanted to Face Take

Especially a guy like Magnus.

Thank you Sting. This dude is TNA's most talented wrestler!

·
Jeritroll 5000
3,444 Posts
Re: JBL Talks Making Undertaker Laugh In The Ring/Sting Admits He Wanted to Face Take

Sigh. I don't have many dream matches, but Sting vs. Undertaker would certainly be one of them.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

There are a ton of talented men in TNA, younger and older, but I am very glad that he mentioned Magnus.

He is pure gold and THE future of the business.

·
Registered
787 Posts

Im sorry but Sting/Taker shits on anything else in wrestling and it sucks that they couldn't come to an agreement.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,684 Posts

Sting is doing the right thing by resigning with a company full of talented men.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts

I think Sing is afraid of the big stage and is more at home in TNA. Way less pressure.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts

Let's just hope ten years from now when both Sting & Taker already retire, Sting doesn't do an interview and wonder a "what if?" when Taker/Sting is mentioned.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Sting hasn't been the same for years. His recent PPV and television matches have shown that he just can't do it anymore. It's a shame we did not get that legendary match between Sting and Taker. It may not have been 4 or even 3 stars, but it would have gone down in history as a GOAT iconic match.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts

Such a shame two of my favorites will never work together. :(

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

I would have loved a Sting vs Taker match. Might have been pretty darn good.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts

I still hope it will happen. Sting signing a three months deal and a HOF spot. Have the match at mania, and then go back to TNA. It might even be in TNA's interrest to do it. A lot of people who dont know Sting might be interrested in seeing him again, after mania.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

Sting could compete I think if he did what Taker does, which is essentially only wrestle at WM. I mean just imagine if Taker and Sting took a year off to train, have them cutting promos all year long and then finally clash at WM.

Thing is, I'd wanna see old school sting though.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

Sting is such a pussy.
I agree with this. But not because of what he said about wrestling UT or Magnus. Just because as a man he is.

As a wrestler, I respect what he's accomplished professionally though.

·
Registered
276 Posts

Yeah such a pussy for wanting to spend time with his wife and kids.

Rather than being on the road 250+ days out of the year.
they have wrestlemania 250 nights a year now?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

:lmao

I would love to see that segment in a Taker DVD.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts