Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I love JBL as much as the next guy, but I really don't see him participating at WrestleMania.

· Registered
1,951 Posts
JBL @ 'Mania = WINNING!

· Banned
4,575 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
That would make no sense, as they're both heels.
It would make sense because they're constantly being compared. There's even been comparisons to JBL made on tv by the wrestlers. They used one after ADR won the Rumble, and I remember Christian calling him "Juan Bradshaw Layfield". Heels have confrontations with other heels all the time. This is particularly true of Sheamus, who's had run ins with every big heel I can think of from Nexus to Kane to The Miz.

I'd like to see JBL there to have a confrontation with him. It doesn't even have to be a real confrontation, they can just be walking down the hallway and give each other a dirty look, but something would be nice.

· Registered
267 Posts
Imagine JBL and JR?
That's exactly what I was thinking. These two could work a big chunk of the Raw matches on the show and I would sit back and just enjoy listening. The best face announcer in wrestling history with the best heel announcer since Jesse Ventura or Lawler's original announcer gimmick.

That would be nice.

wk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.