Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here to talk about JBL RULES. JBL RULES is cool beyond repair if you ask me. Hes cool because he likes JBL now that is cool. What I have noticed since I came back to we forums is that no one likes JBL. You should like JBL because he enjoys the finer things in life like fat woman screaming and portraits of ugly wrestlers and also riding in limos with stupid ass horns of it and his wrestling ability which is undoubtably the worst a WWE champion has ever had and for this JBL RULES :lmao

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
JBL Rules is a better poster than you. JBL is better than you. Deal with it.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Originall said by Chris jericho

Shut The Hell Up (DIRECTED TORWARDS LEGENDKILLER99)

~~~GOODBYE~~~

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
man you really are full of shit. first you say no one likes JBL i know a hell of alot of people like him, i for one think hes one of the best wwe champs of all time.
as for JBL_Rules he is a quailty poster who talks sense and has my respect more than you do. hes one of the best posters in the wwe forums in my view and i find my self agreeing with him a hell of alot as he knows what hes talking about.

·
3,113 Posts
LegendKiller99 said:
I am here to talk about JBL RULES. JBL RULES is cool beyond repair if you ask me. Hes cool because he likes JBL now that is cool. What I have noticed since I came back to we forums is that no one likes JBL. You should like JBL because he enjoys the finer things in life like fat woman screaming and portraits of ugly wrestlers and also riding in limos with stupid ass horns of it and his wrestling ability which is undoubtably the worst a WWE champion has ever had and for this JBL RULES :lmao
And the meaning of this thread is? If you wanna suck up to JBL RULES go do it in another forum. Tard.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
You were a bitch when you were first here, and your still a bitch. Leave, thanks.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
JBL_Rules is okay in my books he doesn't bother anyone. He does not rant or suck up to people.

The last sentence was directed towards Legendkill99

·
Banned
914 Posts
I like JBL as a wrestler and I like JBL_Rules as a poster, he is a lot better poster than you and is probably one of the best on the site. I agree with a lot of what he sais and I think he is a very wise poster. So in conclusion I think everyone that posted after you including me thinks that you are wrong.

·
Banned
709 Posts
*Cough**Choke**Cough* Bull *Half-cough* SHIT
(directed torwads anyone saying JBL rules-not saying he's good-saying he's rules)

:bs:

and u were saying?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Legendkiller you used my user title and called somebody else cool beyoind repair? Fuck you fag.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
I don't have any problem with JBL_Rules, we are both huge JBL fan (obviously) but he doesn't verballly attack people who doesn't like JBL. Like that crazy bitch Rockgurl

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
thanks for the support guys. Especially Ninja and Dragon,,

I cant be bothered retaliating on Legend Killer99,, but i will say that the major thing that he is wrong about is nobody likeing JBL,, more people in this forum like him than not.

Nevertheless, this is a forum Legend Killer,, this is a place to express opinions, so i suggest you do that, and leave me with my opinions alone.

Its alright to object to and discuss opinions,, but attacking someone simply because they like a wrestler is stupid.

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ that was a nice retaliation right there, this is a free speech forum and thats what i love about this place....

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Well if it is a free speech forum then let me speak my mind: MYBRAVES IS A CRIPPLED FAG!:agree:

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ I agree with the crippled comment but the fag stuff reffers to sexual preference and it is a flame, oops i just checked its the rants forum and anything goes. so here's what i got to say, nothing. I will not sink to your level and retaliate to such a immature comment that was in no way provoked.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts