Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Mick Foley done with TNA, and the Rock making his WWE return with several appearances over the next few months, there has been a lot of speculation that Foley will be returning to WWE. According to sources, with the Rock being at Survivor Series and the show taking place in New York, it is considered a no-brainer that Foley will return.

With the Raw Gm spot once gain open, Foley's name has been rumored for the position, but it looks unlikely that he will fill the role. It is more likely that Foley will be used as a guy to pop in from time to time, due to his name value.

Another name that has been brought up for the GM role is JBL, but nothing is set in stone.

Source: Pwinsider

·
Banned
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'd mark like a child for a return of the Commish' but I think a cleverer option would be Foley on commentary.

I can't see JBL coming back unless/until he gets in the HoF

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Naa, JBL said about a week ago he had no plans for a WWE return.
Do some research bro.

http://allwrestling.com/News/39298/jbl-talks-making-return-wwe/
Shame, JBL is the only guy left that I'd like to see as a full-time GM. I say full-time because, as I've said before, I'm sick and tired of the on-screen authority figure who's there every single week' it's un-necassary and takes time away from things that actually matter like, you know, wrestling.

Can't say I'm too excited at the prospect of a Foley return either. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure whatever role he plays will be done well but I feel he's done all he can in wrestling and at this point he'll just be hurting his legacy.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
In a dream world id love to see Foley vs young heel in a hardcore match, ala Edge @ 22 and leave Brock to taker
Too bad this isn't a dream world, because Brock isn't going back to WWE in the near future and Dana wouldn't allow his fighter to lose in a fixed match.

And Foley is promised one huge retirement match at WM 28, which a young heel cannot provide. Foley vs Taker at WM 28 is pretty much bigger than any Foley vs Young Heel. Foley's last match should be about him, not a young heel trying to get over after all.

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
I'll mark the hell out for both of them if they return. Its quite sure that Foley is returning, not sure about JBL though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts