Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean the guy is supposed to be a heel commentator yet half the time he's supporting faces by saying things like "Come on Truth you can win the ic title!" Its like he just switches back and forth rooting for each guy. One minute he'll be supporting Triple H then the next he'll be cheering for Bryan. Also he completely buried AJ when she was on commentary when he should have been backing her up.

You can say he's neutral but it just doesn't work and its getting annoying, a commentator should either like the faces or like the heels. We already got 2 announcers that kiss the faces asses we don't need a neutral guy.

Omg and recently he's become even more annoying by saying "Whats up! whats up! whats up! whats up!" along with R Truth every time he comes out now. Jesus i just want someone to mute his mic during that.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
The only reason JBL is on Smackdown is because Jerry Lawler didn't wanna work Tuesdays.
I never understood why Lawler never wants to work SmackDown.

I understand if he just wants time off/breaks on Tuesdays but at the same time, it wouldn't kill him to do it at least once in a while.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Jesus, some of you get annoyed and bitchy about everything. One sees at least two "Yes! chants are annoying and suck" threads every week, we're also getting "Daniel Bryan sucks, is mid card material", "Randy Orton is Boring Thread #32745".

But on the flip side of things, OP, I can see why you're annoyed. It is kind of stupid. He should be a full heel commentator.

·
Premium Member
12,070 Posts
The only reason JBL is on Smackdown is because Jerry Lawler didn't wanna work Tuesdays.
LOLreference.

I think JBL is best when he's a fully-blown heel, but he's much better than Lawler and Todd Grisham so I'm happy.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I don't really mind him. He seems to lean more towards logic. It just so happens that most of the time, the heels are logical.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
JBL is annoying on commentary anyways....

However...

I will take him over Aces & 8s Tazz in TNA any day

but yeah you are right he is annoying on commentary...

Hopefully AJ Lee will permantly replace him on commentary!

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
He's been terrible for awhile this week it just continued. I don't remember what match it was but JBL tried to keep getting Cole to answer his Vickie questions and Cole had to eventually say "can we switch gears here and call the match"

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Few months ago omg jbl is GOAT HE IS GOAT now he's annoying......i agree that he should be fully heel but he still keeps the commentary at least bearable so i can't complain.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jesus, some of you get annoyed and bitchy about everything. One sees at least two "Yes! chants are annoying and suck" threads every week, we're also getting "Daniel Bryan sucks, is mid card material", "Randy Orton is Bring Thread #32745".

But on the flip side of things, OP, I can see why you're annoyed. It is kind of stupid. He should be a full heel commentator.
agree with you

1 - 20 of 82 Posts