Wrestling Forum banner
781 - 800 of 802 Posts
what makes me laugh with the bleeding hearts sucking up to the wimpy mauro is they are all crying as well because JBL may have shouted at him.
Yes, thats all he has done it seems was shouted and the wuss took weeks off work.

Now imagine if it was HHH or even vince that shouted at the wimp, would the same bleeding hearts who demand JBL be sacked expect HHH to be sacked or Vince to resign?
Bleeding hearts bitching cos a person in the wrestling industry may have been given out to.
If it was not so ridiculous the whole thing it would be funny.

That's how the WWE handles things- they pay people off rather than taking care of the root problem within their organization.

It's going to be up the fans to cause enough uproar to make sure justice is dealt.

While i have pity he has bipolar it does seem to me that he acted like a dick over the announcer award thing by tweeting about it and constantly retweeting things and when JBL gave him stick he suddenly runs away and hides. Its like dude regardless of bipolar you cant be a dick get shit and then hide behind it. Like when people commit crimes and hide behind their illness i feel if you have the guts to do it then have the guts to stand up and take the flak. If i did a crime like fuck would i hide behind my autism, i don't WANT to be treated special and protected if i break the law then fair enough i'll take the consequences.

Re: Former WWE Stars DEFEND John Bradshaw Layfield!

Problem with this logic is that he is known to not fuck with anyone after they prove themselves and stand up.

I mean you can say he has no right to fuck with them.

But this is a business where they will travel town to town and have people fuck with them. Have people chant die rocky die to you. A business where weird ass fans will stalk you and pop up at your hotel. Where some guys come up to you in a gym and try to get a pic who you don't know and can't know what they will do with it. Where people will steal your cloud shit and post it online. Where guys like piper have had people legit try to hurt them.m for their characters. Where a whole group of fans in India come after you if you hurt their star. Where people go on a message board to blast you, wish death upon you, call you a ******, etc

If you go in there with the idea that your feelings always matter and being sensitive is okay, you'll be in a gutter someone in rehab or dead. JBL may be old school and a dick but most stories end with a guy standing up to him, him laughing and smiling and then not fucking with them anymore when the skin is tough enough.

I mean and again Mauro is no angel. He met a bigger dick that broke him, but he has his own problems too with his attitude, condescion, and past broadcasters at showtime and strike force
Like a typical bully they will stop once you stand up to them but it has nothing to do with respect. It's that underneath all that perceived toughness is they are a coward. They only want to pick on people who won't fight back. JBL stops, not because they earned his respect but because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked.

Re: Former WWE Stars DEFEND John Bradshaw Layfield!

Like a typical bully they will stop once you stand up to them but it has nothing to do with respect. It's that underneath all that perceived toughness is they are a coward. They only want to pick on people who won't fight back. JBL stops, not because they earned his respect but because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked.
Agreed. I had a hearty laugh when I read Del Rio talking about the JBL situation today, and he said that he didn't know what was going on with it, but that JBL was always respectful to him. Of course he was, because Del Rio is a former MMA fighter and he's got a screw loose, if JBL ever tried anything with him, he'd get his neck broken.

While i have pity he has bipolar it does seem to me that he acted like a dick over the announcer award thing by tweeting about it and constantly retweeting things and when JBL gave him stick he suddenly runs away and hides. Its like dude regardless of bipolar you cant be a dick get shit and then hide behind it. Like when people commit crimes and hide behind their illness i feel if you have the guts to do it then have the guts to stand up and take the flak. If i did a crime like fuck would i hide behind my autism, i don't WANT to be treated special and protected if i break the law then fair enough i'll take the consequences.
He was happy about winning an award, how in the fuck is favouriting and retweeting things like 'congratulations' being a dick?! If they weren't happy just tell him and there was no reason for JBL to bully him. End of.

So now that Mauro has officially stated that JBL did nothing wrong to him maybe all those mouthy bleeding hearts who wanted him to lose his job based on fabricated rumors and hearsay will now be willing to admit they were wrong and acted like idiots.
I will not be holding my breath though as these bleeding hearts are usually incapable of admitting they were wrong in the first place.

The damn business has gone soft if f*ckers like Mauro can't take a lil' ribbin'.

All this hate for JBL is unwarranted and in my day this sh*t would've been considered a brotherhood between the boys.

#GiveJBLAChance

So now that Mauro has officially stated that JBL did nothing wrong to him maybe all those mouthy bleeding hearts who wanted him to lose his job based on fabricated rumors and hearsay will now be willing to admit they were wrong and acted like idiots.
I will not be holding my breath though as these bleeding hearts are usually incapable of admitting they were wrong in the first place.
Ever stop and consider that Mauro got a lot of hush money by Vince that led to this?

Fabricated rumors, my ass.

Vince gave Mauro a nice "going-away" present(financially-speaking) and Mauro in return keeps his mouth shut. Hence the whole "officially stated" shit.

Ever stop and consider that Mauro got a lot of hush money by Vince that led to this?

Vince gave Mauro a nice "going-away" present(financially-speaking) and Mauro in return keeps his mouth shut. Hence the whole "officially stated" shit.
So Mauro officially states JBL had nothing to do with it so that means you are calling the wimpy little shit you defended a liar and a money grabber.
Either way Mauro is either a wimp who did not have the balls to speak out
He is a money grabbing shit who would rather take the money than expose the so called truth you claim
Mauro comes out of this like a shit regardless.

Yeah, if it's fabricated why did Mauro's good friend Bas Rutten want to kick JBL's ass if JBL didn't do anything? Did Bas just pull JBL's name out of thin air?

781 - 800 of 802 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.