Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty crap at making graphics, I've made this JBL banner, tell us what you think. I think the only thing I could have done better is the text.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The text is awful, the BG is plain and also bad. Bleding sucks. The placement of the PSDs are OK. But its not very good at all.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
It's boring. Thats it's problem. Too much dull space, the bg is dull and the cut's look so BLAH!

Try spicing things up and doing new tutorials. If your bad at something do a tutorial.

·
Banned
2,500 Posts
I hope that this was your first or second try because it looks like it.having said that though good try.....6/10

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
mickf03 said:
It's boring. Thats it's problem. Too much dull space, the bg is dull and the cut's look so BLAH!

Try spicing things up and doing new tutorials. If your bad at something do a tutorial.
You said it was too dull and boring, so I tried to improve that with this Stone Cold one.

EDIT: I think my work is getting better as the night goes on, check out these banners I just made:

·
Banned
181 Posts
on the backs that you make these , try to add things they do , pics of them and stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts