Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jarrett beating the piss out of Angle and then parading around with his MMA gimmick has been fantastic.

I love Angle coming out rarely, and I think when they finally confront each other it might be one of the best feuds/matches of the last year.

I wish they'd do more of this kind of thing, props to TNA.

·
Registered
167 Posts
yeaa i love double J MMA!
i was talking to my cuzin bout it xmas day
he didnt like the new jarrett! buh hes a angle fan anyway
i think it'll make 4 a gr8 fued im hyped!!
i think jarrett has a few more classic matches in him,
n angle ofcourse the terminator!
id like 2 see sting fued wif jarrett again after this one more time!
same kinda slow build up

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
I defo agree. Great build. Love Jarrett's role.

Their fueds before were done really well as well. I hope we'll get a match a great as the one they had at Genesis two years ago

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Angle/Jarrett at Lockdown. Book it, Russo!

·
Registered
202 Posts
JJ has been marvellous in this MMA gimmick. His heel work has been great. Nice build for the inevitable feud with Angle. Also like little inside comments from Taz re this, like when Tenay mentioned that JJ stole Angle's lift ramp entrance, Taz responded that JJ "has been taking everything that was once Angle's"....*Karen* cough *ex wife* cough....

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I love Jarrett's MMA gimmick and his feud with Angle, once it gets going, should be great but I fear it won't reach Lockdown which is when I'd like to see their blow-off match unless they have a normal match at AAO and then a gimmick match at Destination X.

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
This feud has been amazing so far. Even though it's kayfabe, I honestly can't wait for Angle to finally beat the shit out of Jarrett. That is proof to how good they have been building this up for the past few months.

14,478 Posts
This feud is working not because of this new gimmick, but because of all the history between the two. Everyone knows about JJ and Karen Angle. Everyone knows how that relationship resulted in JJ losing his power (and almost his job) in TNA. JJ was the guy who brought Angle into TNA. It's just a feud that has real personal animosity which has been building ever since Angle joined TNA. Jarrett can do whatever he wants. Everyone just wants to see the two go.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
This feud is working not because of this new gimmick, but because of all the history between the two. Everyone knows about JJ and Karen Angle. Everyone knows how that relationship resulted in JJ losing his power (and almost his job) in TNA. JJ was the guy who brought Angle into TNA. It's just a feud that has real personal animosity which has been building ever since Angle joined TNA. Jarrett can do whatever he wants. Everyone just wants to see the two go.

It's not JJ's gimmick, which has been great, that makes this good, but It's also not the history, at least for me.

I didn't know most of what you just said until now. All I've known is from what has been implied in promos or commentary.

I didn't watch TNA or even follow wrestling when all of that happened, all I've known was that Angle's wife left him for Jeff.

Just a good storyline with good wrestlers.

·
Banned
177 Posts
Jarrett beating the piss out of Angle and then parading around with his MMA gimmick has been fantastic.

I love Angle coming out rarely, and I think when they finally confront each other it might be one of the best feuds/matches of the last year.

I wish they'd do more of this kind of thing, props to TNA.
cosign man i cant wait for tha
and actualy i like the doble J Doble M A contest

1 - 20 of 20 Posts