Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japanese women’s wrestler, Sareee, announced at today’s World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana event that she has signed with WWE (via Yahoo! Japan).
She will be moving to the United States to begin her WWE career starting next month.
“The contract with WWE has been completed, but I’ve told many people that I really wrestle Japanese women’s wrestling and that Japanese women’s wrestling is the best. I’ll prove it. I’ll do my best so please support me! I will travel to the United States after March. Asuka and Kairi Sane play an active part in WWE, and their popularity with Japanese female wrestlers is increasing.”

Source: Japanese Wrestler Has Signed With WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
We have too many Japanese women and they don't know how to use the ones we currently have. What's the point except for a NXT Japan

·
Registered
176 Posts
We have too many Japanese women and they don't know how to use the ones we currently have. What's the point except for a NXT Japan
There are three Japanese female wrestlers showcased by WWE. Asuka went undefeated for two years in NXT. Won the NXT Woman's Championship, SmackDown Woman's Championship, Tag Team Championship, first-ever Royal Rumble winner. Kairi won the Mae Young Classic, NXT Woman's Championship, and Tag Team Championship. Io was in the finals of the Mae Young Classic. Yes, she never beat Shayna for the title, but it was not the right time for that. Now we are waiting for her to return from injury.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
There are three Japanese female wrestlers showcased by WWE. Asuka went undefeated for two years in NXT. Won the NXT Woman's Championship, SmackDown Woman's Championship, Tag Team Championship, first-ever Royal Rumble winner. Kairi won the Mae Young Classic, NXT Woman's Championship, and Tag Team Championship. Io was in the finals of the Mae Young Classic. Yes, she never beat Shayna for the title, but it was not the right time for that. Now we are waiting for her to return from injury.
Ugh why did you make it me ask this...

Rate their promo skills in english 1-5
Asuka
Kairi
Io
Sareee

·
Angry at refs
2,987 Posts
If it wasn't WWE, I'd be interested. I don't know this chick, but knowing WWE's track record, it's not gonna go well.

·
Custom User Title
6,385 Posts
Ugh why did you make it me ask this...

Rate their promo skills in english 1-5
Asuka
Kairi
Io
Sareee
In the order you listed:

3, 3, 4, 1.

Sareee has outright said she doesn't know how to speak English at all. But WWE brought in a pretty good ESL teacher around the time Kairi joined, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for her signing, WWE has been going after her since at least 2017.

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Kenny must be pissed. If she is built more like Asuka and not Riho I am ok with it but having more and more non English speakers is not going to be helpful. I love Asuka yelling in Japanese but if it gets to the point 20-30% of the women cannot speak English it is a big problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts