Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/16/justice/pennsylvania-disabled-chained/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Philadelphia (CNN) -- Three suspects accused of chaining mentally disabled people and stealing their Social Security checks were arrested in Philadelphia.

They were arrested Friday after a janitor doing checks at a building found four victims -- a 29-year-old woman, and three men, ages 31, 35 and 31 -- locked up in a basement boiler room at a Philadelphia residence, said Lt. Ray Evers, a police spokesman. The janitor released the four and called police.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Ergh. I hate people.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Why would you keep them alive?

Not to sound like a ghoul but if you just kill them and dump them in the river than you won't have to worry about them

I doubt the jury will think more of you if keep them prisoner

Is it some weird moral that says locking people up in your basement is ok but only a psycho would commit murder

·
Banned
3,560 Posts

Not to sound like a ghoul but if you just kill them and dump them in the river than you won't have to worry about them

Is it some weird moral that says locking people up in your basement is ok but only a psycho would commit murder
there's a difference between killing and stealing you muppet. they were likely put in the basement to be found, killing them would definitely have been a step further.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts

I don't know what the fuck you're on mate.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Despicable. Fuck jail time. Just chain these criminals up in a room and work them over with a baseball bat.
Or better yet, call some people who are willing to torture the morons who have done this idiotic thing. I would happily accept that offer and put the dickheads who did this through the pain of a lifetime. Fuck death penalty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts