Wrestling Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

· Registered
6,784 Posts
A filler episode.
God Roxanne is horrible on the mic. Gigi looked good as always. Another main event from her and Jacy.
Let's hope the womans tag champs (thetwo little annoying ones) lose the titles soon. I can't stand them at all.
Waller/Bron should be good.
Why is that Nikkita chick always injured?

· THE COLOR RED
6,874 Posts
The Gigi/Jacy drama was predictable from the moment Jacy was bashing Gigi at the beginning of the show, however it was really solid and enjoyable to watch those segments throughout a night where almost nothing else was enjoyable. The ending where Gigi and Jacy put the junior high kid posing as a wrestler through the table was chefs kiss fantastic!

Roxanne is fucking awful, this fact remains unchanged week after week.

Imagine Lyra Valkyria winning the NXT title off Mandy the day Lyra debuted/Mandy got fired?? That would have been a much better idea than Roxanne. Lyra has charisma, can cut a promo, can actually wrestle smoothly and convincingly. The whole narrative of Roxanne 'destroying the Toxic empire' is laughable, but if Lyra did that? Completely believable that she could take on both women at once, whereas the grocery store clerk fighting against Toxic with undoubtedly what will be Belair/Flair style squash booking, is nauseating and laughable at best. Lyra would pose a real threat to Toxic.

I figure it'll be Cora vs the store clerk for the womens main event at Stand & Deliver during Mania weekend, but at this point? Nothing against Cora, she's great, but they should really do Gigi vs Jacy. That's the money match in the NXT womens division for the big event. Have Jacy beat the store clerk at Vengeance Day and go from there.

The rest of the show was forgettable. I predicted Alba/Isla would unite, too bad they didn't do it tonight and win the titles, Sol Ruca had no business being in that match. Kayden/Katana are boring as fuck with the titles.

· Registered
Inconsequential bubonic plague looking bitch
5,876 Posts
Gigi and Jacey both winning the title with simultaneous pin shenanigans would be infinitely more interesting than ploughing on with dull as shit Roxanne as champion. Sadly, we all know how that match will play out. Hopefully Tiffany or Cora takes the belt off her sooner than later…

141 - 159 of 159 Posts