Wrestling Forum banner
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
The constant piped in crowd noise sounds like a hairdryer over the broadcast and makes it difficult to hear anyone speaking. How do they produce that and think it sounds good? I barely heard half the things Roman was sayinf

·
Registered
788 Posts
So, is Rollins now supposed to be the Joaquin Phoenix version of the Joker, specifically the one all the incels and edgelords thought "had a point?"

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
18,008 Posts
Thank you Sami Zayn, Lita, Charlotte Flair, and Seth Rollins for making Smackdown more watchable tonight.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,593 Posts
Yeah. Sweet burn. Something that's already been said.

·
55,593 Posts
Acknowledging the relationship hasn't been beneficial to Seth's character.
There's nothing else to say to 'get' him, so it makes sense. Not exactly the first time they've had a Seth opponent bring up Becky. It was predictable the writers would go there.

·
FOTC
11,490 Posts
There's nothing else to say to 'get' him, so it makes sense. It was predictable the writers would go there.
The only other way to get him is if Roman casually mentioned he isn't the only Shield member that the crowd turned on. That was another way to go for this promo, but it could've caused a Bray chant.

·
55,593 Posts
The only other way to get him is if Roman casually mentioned he isn't the only Shield member that the crowd turned on. That was another way to go for this promo, but it could've caused a Bray chant.
Sure, but it happened to both of them, and one of them for a much longer period of time. Or, you could've had Seth bring up that Reigns failed a drug test as World Champion, but they're not gonna go there, either.

·
FOTC
11,490 Posts
Sure, but it happened to both of them, and one of them for a much longer period of time. Or, you could've had Seth bring up that Reigns failed a drug test as World Champion, but they're not gonna go there, either.
Either option would've been better than what they ended up doing. Cena got to bring up the drug test when Reigns was a babyface. No reason why Seth couldn't have brought it up.

Another thing they could've done was bring up how Seth has defeated Brock at WM while Reigns is 0-2.

·
55,593 Posts
Either option would've been better than what they ended up doing. Cena got to bring up the drug test when Reigns was a babyface. No reason why Seth couldn't have brought it up.

Another thing they could've done was bring up how Seth has defeated Brock at WM while Reigns is 0-2.
Oh. I didn't know that Cena brought the drug test up. Or, maybe I did but I forgot. In that case, I'm glad they didn't bring it up again. Rehashing the same "insults" over and over again is kinda meh.

·
Registered
275 Posts
With the much hype of Seth and Roman at Smackdown i presume they wouldve built it with a exciting segment. Its passable at best, its such a shame that with this opportunity despite all the promos for this they never reached expectation compared to the other main event segment. Also the problem here is both are heels on paper who do you even cheer for? Its really not a good time.

The Lita segment was great but who is doing those orange makeups for their stars? Please fire that makeup artist. Sami Zayn's segment saved the show, he's hilarious! Other than the 2 segments, This is a terrible Smackdown.

101 - 120 of 132 Posts