Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
6,351 Posts
Calling it now. They will do Corbin and Moss vs. Viking Raiders again or a singles match between the two teams.

I really don't expect for there to be a lot of interesting stuff on the show tonight but...

I do wonder how they are going to build Rollins vs. Reigns with both of them being heels. Maybe Lesnar still shows up to mess with Reigns.

·
The Ghost of WF
Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead.
20,202 Posts
All about that former Shield camaraderie turning up the heat for the RR.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Smackdown plans/spoilers for tonight

Smackdown plans/spoilers for tonight Fightful Select has exclusively reported what we will see tonight on SmackDown, in addition to all the matches and segments that WWE has already announced throughout the week.

The Usos are scheduled to open the show
The Viking Raiders vs. Cesaro & Mansoor vs. The Lotharios vs. Jinder Mahal and Shanky
Sami Zayn has an in-ring segment that Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura will be a part of.
Natalia vs. Aliyah
Lita would be interviewed in the ring. Charlotte Flair would be involved
Ricochet vs. Sheamus
Kofi Kingston vs. mad cap moss
Face to face between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
All plans are subject to change, as WWE can change everything from one moment to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,384 Posts
If Lesnar aint on the show i'm out, i can't suffer through Madcap Moss and Corbin and Nakamura, and New Day and Usos, i just can't do it.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
15 mins in and we just getting into match part of the parade of enhancement talent tag teams..after a long ass Uso promo

Yeah..that will move the needle.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,384 Posts
Will they just release Cesaro already? dude has been put into tag team after tag after tag team, once in a while they give him a small singles push and quickly get tired of him and then put him back into another random tag team, its getting really fucking old.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts